Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could the world's strongest man lift Princess Celestia

Bendy

Could the world's strongest man lift Princess Celestia?  

12 users have voted

1. 1. Could the world's strongest man lift Princess Celestia?

• No. Princess Celestia cannot be lifted by any man.
    • Yes. Man can lift Princess Celestia.

Could the world's strongest man lift the big and mighty Princess Celestia? Or has Princess Celestia been sitting around doing nothing for so long while stuffing herself with fattening cake that not even the world's strongest human could lift her?

Edited by Bendy

Just now, S. Fury said:

No one can lift the cake-su horse! NO ONE! ..

Thousands of years sitting around doing nothing but stuffing herself with fattening cake the reason?

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, S. Fury said:

We have the evidence:

I'd still love her. Even if she's a big fat hippopotamus. In fact, I like my Princess Celestia big... and I mean really BIG.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 2

Wow... there... uhh... must be a new speculative journalism piece about celebrities from the New York Post?

I'm sure Pinkie eats way more and doesn't gain weight. Or Derpy with her muffin addiction. Pony metabolism is epic. How else do you think they have all that energy?

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian

I don't think the strongest man in the world could even lift Princess Celestia horses can weigh anywhere in the range between 500 and 2500 Ibs and Princess Celestia probably weight in the higher range of that since she's a big horse one of the biggest characters on MLP Id say she weights 2000 Ibs or more so unless you have a man that can lift 1000 Ibs in each arm good luck finding a man that could do something like that I'm sure you'll be searching for years to come 

Twilight and her Friends would probably weigh around 700-900 Ibs at the most the strongest man in the world would probably have a hard time lifting Twilight let alone Princess Celestia  

5 hours ago, NathanW200 said:

I don't think the strongest man in the world could even lift Princess Celestia horses can weigh anywhere in the range between 500 and 2500 Ibs and Princess Celestia probably weight in the higher range of that since she's a big horse one of the biggest characters on MLP Id say she weights 2000 Ibs or more so unless you have a man that can lift 1000 Ibs in each arm good luck finding a man that could do something like that I'm sure you'll be searching for years to come 

Twilight and her Friends would probably weigh around 700-900 Ibs at the most the strongest man in the world would probably have a hard time lifting Twilight let alone Princess Celestia  

Well, realistically, they're called "My Little Pony." I'm guessing this was derived from G1 (since you can see them standing next to human children), but relative to us they're evidently not the size of normal horses, so saying they weigh 2500 lbs is probably way overboard. Also, weight is relative; I have a funny feeling their planet, if it's even a sphere, isn't nearly as large as Earth (which would make wingspan/weight ratios much more forgiving to support the idea of flying horses).

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian

• 2 years later...