Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fashion Week - Trivia

Ganondorf8

@Ganondorf8

I feel like the bonus question could be referring to two different yet valid episodes. I'm worried that if I submit the other valid answer that the Host didn't intend, I'll lose the point. So before I submit my answer, can the higher-ups tell me if there's only ONE acceptable answer or would they be generous to take either answer I have in mind? 

• Brohoof 1

My mind was going somewhere else when I watched MLP, mainly because I frequently watched it on night time. I don't really remember anything specific from the show. :ooh:

Guess I won't be able to answer those questions. >_>

5 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@Ganondorf8

I feel like the bonus question could be referring to two different yet valid episodes. I'm worried that if I submit the other valid answer that the Host didn't intend, I'll lose the point. So before I submit my answer, can the higher-ups tell me if there's only ONE acceptable answer or would they be generous to take either answer I have in mind? 

There is only one answer according to what I was given by Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked

It's been 24 hours now so this thread has been locked meaning the trivia has come to an end. However, you will still be allowed to submit any answers to @Rarity until the end of tomorrow when Fashion Week concludes.

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured