Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Art of the Dress part 2

Rarity

Part 2 of The art of the dress starts at 5:00 EST (about one hour from post time) 

Hello everypony, Cheerilee asked me if i could demonstrate how a dress is made from start to finish for the school, and i can say, i was positively delighted by the oportunity to inspire all those bright young minds,  everyone is welcome to come and watch the process, and of course the clients will also be there so you will also expirience the ugly side of the business

This time Rarity will be sewing a dress Live(or rather Lord Valtasar will be drawing one here https://picarto.tv/Valtasar), and everypony else will be the clients, asking her to make changes as she goes, remember very vague or oddly specific changes is the best way to go about it
or you could just be observers if you'd prefer

• Brohoof 3

• The topic was featured
5 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

maybe i messed up the timezone thing, i don't know, it's about to start in a few minutes

You did, it's 6pm EDT. EST is what it is without daylight savings time.

it was a fun 1:30 hour, this is what we came up with
pony_mannequin_base_by_demonreapergirl-d5seerq.thumb.png.2657fb578f323f06d0bd3d7e9de4a571.png
the colors were left half done since the stream died halfway, thank you all for comming and giving your suggestions

Just now, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Weirdly... my video card crashed twice during this, whereas my computer can handle any game you can throw at it. What the...

it's probably my fault as i am steaming from Greece, sorry about that

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was unfeatured
  • The topic was locked