Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord

7 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Such a pretty pokemon. While it can kick Blaziken's butt based on type alone, nothing will ever take the place of my favorite fire chicken as my number one!

Don’t you worry dude. Blaziken is my second favorite, only beaten by Ninetales because she’s got years of seniority for me.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Pat 'The Blizzard' Thundersnow said:

I've got dibs on Rowlet.

Image result for rowlet

The only starter that has seriously threatened Squirtle's place as my all time favorite starter.

What a great and roundy choice! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

@Divine plywood 

Technically, you could do the same thing, kinda, with Mimikyu tyu! But spookier!

Though, considering your name, I would go with Sudowoodo or Trevenant!

@~C. Discord~ 

Wait, so do we gotta pick just one to stick with & not just madly spiral through everything on GoogleImages? It have to be custom made?

Because frankly, on phone now & a wee bit unsure how to even change my avvie on this hoohah. 

…Mighta gunned the jump there.

But anyhoodles! 

Snek Noodles!

3D6B1E00-F252-4587-A935-2F2281C27ACE.thumb.jpeg.58765dd7a68dbc7e177aea6de35884e8.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

If I would like to bend the rules, could I choose Ditto as my avatar? Technically I then could be any bucking pocket monster I fancy :ticking: All I had to do is giving my poke-avatar that creepy plank smile or just make it pink as in original Red/Blue.

Aiheeseen liittyvä kuva

I like the way you loophole! :D

5 hours ago, Squishy said:

Since Pikachu is taken, can I go with... *thinks*... Zygarde? <3 I forgot all about Squishy. ;w;

Forgot to post the reference... sorry!

Yay! Seeing as I'm Yveltal, that makes us Kalos buddies. :ph3ar: Now we just need our dear deer friend~

4 hours ago, SolarFlare13 said:

I pick Dialga :laugh: the master of time B)

Dialga is unmatched! :mlp_yeehaa:

4 hours ago, Divine plywood said:

If I would like to bend the rules, could I choose Ditto as my avatar? Technically I then could be any bucking pocket monster I fancy :ticking: All I had to do is giving my poke-avatar that creepy plank smile or just make it pink as in original Red/Blue.

Tricky! As long as the face remains Ditto's that should be fine, yup.

3 hours ago, Hybrid Theory said:

yep. I wajted a shiny furret for an avatar, so i went with one. That being said the avatar was a pain in the neck to make.

I added you under Shiny Furret, hope that's fine. :3

2 hours ago, DonMaguz said:

Let's join this ride with the gem eating prankster himself... Sableye!

Ghosts! :orly:

1 hour ago, Pat 'The Blizzard' Thundersnow said:

I've got dibs on Rowlet.

Decidueye is my favorite grass type starter. :-D

1 hour ago, Widdershins said:

Wait, so do we gotta pick just one to stick with & not just madly spiral through everything on GoogleImages? It have to be custom made?

Once you've picked a Pokemon, try to stick with it, as everyone changing their choices will result in instant chaos in a cup for Discord and I. :mlp_blink: But, you can change the artwork you're using of your chosen Pokemon whenever you'd like. If someone ends up bowing out of the event before the end date, then I will allow people to change their Pokemon to snatch up that released Pokemon.

Also, OP has been updated. You guys are really taking this off, I'm excited. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Aww, I'm sad that my all-time favorite Pokemon, Blaziken, has already been picked (and I don't much care for its shiny form...), so I guess I'll just have to go with my second favorite Pokemon, the adorable hugable fluffball that is Flareon!

latest?cb=20150121055700

I'm just gonna use this pokemon avatar that I made for myself if it's alright with you, but not to cause a mix-up, this avatar was dedicated to pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time / darkness / sky so specifically Pikachu as my inner and chosen pokemon and piplup as my partner pokemon from the start. Pikachu is what i'm locking in as my 1st choice. It may be created at 2007, but still I can go with what I have left.

quick question: if we picked a pokemon, that pokemon is locked in regardless of shiny or original, and with or without outfits for Pikachu (via hat, and cosplay) right?

1 minute ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I'm just gonna use this pokemon avatar that I made for myself if it's alright with you, but not to cause a mix-up, this avatar was dedicated to pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time / darkness / sky so specifically Pikachu as my inner and chosen pokemon and piplup as my partner pokemon from the start. Pikachu is what i'm locking in as my 1st choice. It may be created at 2007, but still I can go with what I have left.

quick question: if we picked a pokemon, that pokemon is locked in regardless of shiny or original, and with or without outfits for Pikachu (via hat, and cosplay) right?

Can't be shiny because shiny variants are separate entries, but they can be wearing outfits. :darling: And yeah that's fine.

32 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

I CHOOSE YOU!! UMBREON!!

commission_lets_go_fly_a_kite_by_lostinthetrees-daoaa5c.png

Yep! Going with the shiny variant here, because who doesn't want glowing aqua-blue rings? :D

Literally same tho. Shiny Umbreon is my favorite Shiny Pokemon. 😍 I have him in Ultra Moon.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

Yay! Seeing as I'm Yveltal, that makes us Kalos buddies. :ph3ar: Now we just need our dear deer friend~

Dialga is unmatched! :mlp_yeehaa:

Tricky! As long as the face remains Ditto's that should be fine, yup.

I added you under Shiny Furret, hope that's fine. :3

Ghosts! :orly:

Decidueye is my favorite grass type starter. :-D

Once you've picked a Pokemon, try to stick with it, as everyone changing their choices will result in instant chaos in a cup for Discord and I. :mlp_blink: But, you can change the artwork you're using of your chosen Pokemon whenever you'd like. If someone ends up bowing out of the event before the end date, then I will allow people to change their Pokemon to snatch up that released Pokemon.

Also, OP has been updated. You guys are really taking this off, I'm excited. :wub:

Thats perfectly okay!

1 hour ago, megisawsm417 said:

I choose you, Mudkip!

Mudkip.jpg.34481d51ad3d6d7e26a49ce2267b9dd2.jpg

I'll take, 'I heard u liek _____', for 500, Bob.

47 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Mark me down for Lycanroc

d42103e9811eff6af931c693a44ee7d2_lycanro

I'll put you down for Midday form specifically if that's cool. :mlp_grin:

16 minutes ago, Duality said:

Don't know nothin' much about Pokemon, but the water type was nigh-on made for me. :mlp_yeehaa:

Vaporeon.thumb.jpg.0f67c616f9661e1024ecb24357258f01.jpg

I hereby select Vaporeon to ascend to avatar status.

medium.gif

I literally jumped. I have a phobia of realistic deep sea creatures and for a hot second that did not register as Vaporeon for me, but some creepy aquatic predator. Duality y u gotta pick creepy realistic pics! :mlp_lie:

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was featured

D’aaaah~ Ya sure ya don’ wanna go for Castform, @Duality? Ta pokeymans literally made from water vapor & can change form into an adorable raindrop hoodie?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVlcxhBYg0dYZokq3LW32

Though ya got a sea of water types to choose from. Pokermang gots fish out its kazoo!

Edited by Widdershins