Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord

8 hours ago, Feather Spiral said:

I'm getting Luxray

...beech

He is yours, bootch.

2 hours ago, Lunar Echo said:

I think I will Pick Scyther, has this one been taken, I always remember him looking very cool.

He hasn't been picked yet so he's yours. :3

2 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

I choose MissingNo and all its 5 forms XD

Only Pokemon u will never catch or encounter 

Well, I suppose it counts, lmao. Go ahead.

1 hour ago, PathfinderCS said:

I choose you Deerling!

Of course you do! :P

Of course @Jeric does some monotone coloring shennagins for his little Rarity event banner. :mlp_wat: If people would like to change thier avatar to something fitting for that, for the brief time this banner is up, go ahead, so long as you switch back afterwards. Remember, I need you to comment again if you're actually quitting the Poke Avi event for good. :catface:

10 minutes ago, ~C. Discord~ said:

Of course @Jeric does some monotone coloring shennagins for his little Rarity event banner. :mlp_wat: If people would like to change thier avatar to something fitting for that, for the brief time this banner is up, go ahead, so long as you switch back afterwards.

Whoa whoa whoa. I had nothing to do with that! 

:stressed:

• Brohoof 2

@~C. Discord~

I'm still considering my options but at the moment I'm thinking of a Pokemon type that fit with my usual Unicorn/Changeling hybrid OC Will Guide. Fairy/Bug. My unicorn with the power of telling Disney fairy tales represents fairy and my Changeling side represents Bug.

5a7a5b1c94cdb_TheWillGuidesAvatarsize.png.d9a376b9b4b2da5821c8a5821e978f45.png

And the only one with that specific duo of type is Cutiefly and its evolved form, Ribombee.

250px-742Cutiefly.png.c1737941793df73dc30ec6b53aae029f.png250px-743Ribombee.png.c1df2771eb192c5b3d8f53c47da54466.png

They're cute and fine, but on the other hand, they're not the best representation of me. I'll not fully ready with my choice.

That's just a few options, though. But I would like some suggestions of going with a Pokemon whose type doesn't match. Can we start by listing the Pokemon that are already taken, please?

Anyone reading this who would like to help, please reply to me.

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@~C. Discord~

I'm still considering my options but at the moment I'm thinking of a Pokemon type that fit with my usual Unicorn/Changeling hybrid OC Will Guide. Fairy/Bug. My unicorn with the power of telling Disney fairy tales represents fairy and my Changeling side represents Bug.

5a7a5b1c94cdb_TheWillGuidesAvatarsize.png.d9a376b9b4b2da5821c8a5821e978f45.png

And the only one with that specific duo of type is Cutiefly and its evolved form, Ribombee.

250px-742Cutiefly.png.c1737941793df73dc30ec6b53aae029f.png250px-743Ribombee.png.c1df2771eb192c5b3d8f53c47da54466.png

They're cute and fine, but on the other hand, they're not the best representation of me. I'll not fully ready with my choice.

That's just a few options, though. But I would like some suggestions of going with a Pokemon whose type doesn't match. Can we start by listing the Pokemon that are already taken, please?

Anyone reading this who would like to help, please reply to me.

As Don said, the OP has a list of all Pokemon taken thus far (you'll need to click the second spoiler to see it) and who took them. It is currently up to date, so if you don't see a Pokemon's name on the list, you can use it. :) I think Ribombee is very cute, personally.

2 hours ago, Aqua shine said:

well i'm a pikachu  right now *pika*

And as Kirby said, Pikachu is already taken, I'm afraid. :sealed: Nobody is going to control what your avatar is *as long as it's within the site's rules*, but I can't include you in this event unless you choose an unclaimed Pokemon. :mlp_please:

Oshawatt seems misspelled for an "A" instead of an "O" on the name which is "Oshawott" just to let you guys know for a name checking.

Zoroark huh? Back in SSB wii-u, he's marked as part of legendary pokemon case, but it was suppose to be a normal pokemon instead of a legendary pokemon. I do believe he's useful in pokemon duel (which is i'm not recommending the game to you guys for overpowered pokemon and pay-2-win reasons), but the landing frequency on crosscounter seems fair although it's hard to land to KO a pokemon that lands an attack with 110 atk power or higher in order for crosscounter(s) to activate, but it won't work if it's below 110 attack power. anything within crosscounter's atk power range of 90~100 or below within the range can KO a pokemon.

22 hours ago, BlueBook said:

Yes yes yes!!! Oshawatt!!!! Ignore that this is my Pokesona lmao

19 hours ago, Will Guide said:

@~C. Discord~

Can I have Zoroark? Despite its weakness to Bug and Fairy, it still has the ability to fool others with its illusions. Something that my ponysona prefers to take advantage of.

15 hours ago, MareDoWell said:

May I have Elgyem? It just has this cute look that I can't help but like.

Updated! And we have color back everyone, so grab those flashy Pokemon avatars once again. :P

oie_3DrUvn1xuGqx.jpg.3f9f4d9822fc39f140ff1596183d2ca5.jpg

Congratulations on hitting 40 Pokemon Avatar Event participants so far, everypony!

That said, it's at this point that I'd like to bring mention to those of you not currently using your Poke'tars, and if you plan on reinstating your choice, or bowing out. If your name is listed below, then this question is to you - are you finished with the event?

@Quinch @CloudMistDragon @Ganondorf8 @Lunar Echo @BloodDrops

On 9/11/2018 at 3:24 PM, Moon Glow said:

Ooouuuu! Can I grab up Arcanine?

On 9/11/2018 at 6:13 PM, MareDoWell said:

Wait, let me fix that image, i don't know why it didn't work.

Also, you guys are set to change your avatars now. :) You've been added.

16 minutes ago, Discord said:

That said, it's at this point that I'd like to bring mention to those of you not currently using your Poke'tars, and if you plan on reinstating your choice, or bowing out. If your name is listed below, then this question is to you - are you finished with the event?

I'll be changing my avatar towards the end of this event on account that I only change it whenever a new Equestria Girls special comes about--in the case of this event, I'll be making a very rare exception. I mentioned it to your 'associate' if you catch my meaning.