Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord

If you guys can't find a suitable image for your pokemon avatar, you can probably create your own pokemon avatar (like I created mine) if it's a possibility as long as it features the pokemon that you picked, and not over the size limit (if that is alright with c. discord). If you can't create your own pokemon avatar, you can get someone else to make one for you (as long as you credit them). I know making your own pokemon avatars can be hard to work with due to images that has no transparency background so that's the tough part about making your own pokemon avatars. I know mine was created at around the year 2007, but mine was dedicated to pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time / darkness / sky which it features the pokemon that I picked and my partner pokemon for pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of time / darkness / sky so what I meant to say is that piplup is still up for grabs.

On 9/13/2018 at 2:04 PM, Discord said:

That said, it's at this point that I'd like to bring mention to those of you not currently using your Poke'tars, and if you plan on reinstating your choice, or bowing out. If your name is listed below, then this question is to you - are you finished with the event?

Uhwhupsie! There we go!

• Brohoof 1

On 9/18/2018 at 1:43 AM, PINOYPONY_30 said:

Surprised no one chose Charizard yet so I guess I'll get dibs on...

Shiny Charizard!

OP is edited, you're set to pick your avatar now. :)

• Brohoof 1

Seemingly nobody has taken my favourite yet, so I'd like to formally request Mismagius ^^

Wasn't always my favourite Pokemon, but eventually I just fell in love with it's design :3

Image result for mismagius

• Brohoof 2

On 9/20/2018 at 9:33 PM, Dakcka said:

Seemingly nobody has taken my favourite yet, so I'd like to formally request Mismagius ^^

Wasn't always my favourite Pokemon, but eventually I just fell in love with it's design :3

8 hours ago, PixelPrism said:

It's an "odd" choice, but Oddish has always been my favorite! :D

All set!

Why not?

Since nobody has the dubious honor to have chosen my own personal favorite... I shall do so now.  Ahem...

image.png.2c207e0e02bec747f6945555713758b1.png

There.  Much better.

1235036__safe_screencap_discord_dungeons+and+discords_animated_eye+bulging_gif_reaction+image_shocked_smiling_solo_sunglasses_surprised_wild+take.gif

Well goodness, would you just look at the time!

It's October, everypony! The month of ghouls and ghosts and spooky paraphernalia.

Sadly, this marks the end of our little avatar event. The OP will no longer be updated, our topic will no longer be featured in an announcement, and the event will be unpinned from the Forum Lounge. In addition, in another few days our topic will be locked and put into stasis, for future generations to research and learn from, in their efforts to make successful avatar events, themselves.

Speaking of successful avatar events, let's recap!

Altogether we had 45 members involve themselves in this event. Truly a remarkable effort!

Of those 45 members choosing 45 Pokemon, only three of them were shiny - that's 42 unique Pokemon!

It goes without saying that you are more than free to keep your Pokemon avatar even past this event for some time; spread the word of Pokemon, and the coming of not only Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee, but the 2019 Switch game we'll be seeing as well~

Thank you for participating, everypony! :umad:

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unfeatured and unpinned
  • The topic was locked