Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What key on the keyboard do you hate most?

Octavia Heartstrings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Caps lock! Cause sometimes SOMEONE turns on caps lock without me knowing and then I go to put my password in something and it doesn’t work because CAPS LOCK! :eww:

• Brohoof 1

All of them...
OK, let me clarify,
I am learning Russian, and such it makes sense to be able to type in the Cyrilic layout,
but I can't even find a Cyrillic keyboard for my laptop
(just asking anyone in a country that uses cyrilic if they have seen the key replacements for the HP ProBook 6475b)
and so it's a fucking pain in the arse since I need to learn how to type in the "ЙЦУКЕН" layout,
so yeah, I'm saying from the perspective of a non-native speaker, that quite frankly can barely read/write Cyrilic at all, and needs to have a fucking cheat sheet for to be able to type 

TL;DR: All of the keys on the English (UK) Keyboard layout when I need to type Russian!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 years later...

I have a love/hate relationship with the enter key - without it, I couldn't submit things on many websites and applications, but with it, I submit errors and there are times where I've hit it without finishing what I was typing.

I have touchscreen keyboard keys the most, they are difficult to hit, has bad feedback, and activates autocomplete designed to understand who you are (I am an Apple iPad person because Apple forces their autocomplete on me), when that is never the case.

• 4 months later...
(edited)

The ' key on my new laptop (which I'm generally not happy with). It's been moved to a different place, I always end up pressing Enter by accident. :unamused:

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1