Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gem Hunt Part 2

Jeric

Oh no! Overnight as Rarity slept somepony broke into the Carousel Boutique and made away with the Radiant Hope Diamond and a crate full of supplies needed for Princes Twilight's accessory and dress. Oh but they messed with the wrong mare. Donning her Shadow Spade outfit Rarity will set out to investigate locations for clues, talk with suspects and witnesses, find the culprit, and and recover her materials.  

How to play. 

• Shortly a topic will open here that will be the first Location.
  • Looking in the topic will unlock a clue.
  • Use the clue to hunt for a suspect or witness in specially marked topic pinned somewhere else on MLPF
  • Interact with the character based on the instructions in the post.  
  • Take their information and look for the next location to investigate. 
  • When you feel that you have solved the case, PM Rarity and advise her who took her stuff!

Begins in an hour

• Brohoof 13

• The topic was featured

The first location I'll investigate is my place of work. I don't trust ponies in there and you never know who may be responsible for that. :dash:

I'm on my way. . .

Seriously though, aww most likely I won't be able to participate, though it depends on how long it will be active. :P

Good luck!

• Brohoof 2

Maybe the suspect will appear if i just adk kindly :catface:

Suspect come over here pretty please i have cookies! *waits*

*waits*

*waits*

I don't think it's working

Edited by Outnick
  • Brohoof 3

She came into my office like a ship looking for a port in the storm. Dripping rain drops from her coat, she took off her hat and revealed a beautifully cioffed doo. It was a thing of beauty, I didn't know how she did it.

"Darling, something ghastly as happened."

Here we go, I thought.

Edited by Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A
  • Brohoof 3

"Sit down and tell me all about it, doll face." I poured her a mug of coffee and pushed it across the desk. She sat down and laid out her troubles. Something about stolen gems and clothes. It was all the same to me. A gig is a gig, and this girl looked like she had money. And that's what mattered.

I figured I'd have this case cracked within a week and then I could give her my bill. Meanwhile, she wasn't hard to look at, if a little over dramatic. This was going to be interesting.

• Brohoof 2

The Event Thread is locked? 

Rarity wants to investigate further but it appears Applejack shut the door in her face.

Edited by Nye

Just now, Nye said:

The Event Thread is locked? 

Rarity wants to investigate further but it appears Applejack shut the door in her face.

I think it is because one of us already replied to it.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Sorry i blow the thread locked:mlp_lie:

If it makes you feel better, I replied before you did and had to edit my message to make it correct. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A said:

Where is the other topic?

You have to find it yourself, we can't tell you since that would be cheating. :ph3ar:

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A said:

Where is the other topic?

I don't think the game is afoot... (ahoof?) Yet...

And bah, wish I was going to have time to play through this, but my shift starts in a half hour. Blah... :stressed:

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1