Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gem Hunt Part 2

Jeric

52 minutes ago, Califorum said:

Discord might also be one, too, why would he be there?

In my status update I asked about Flam, and @Lord Valtasar told me that they just put what fit the noir theme. Flam as that silhouette though, it’s an awfully big coincidence that is really just that, though it is fun to speculate. There is more info on that matter in my status update.

• Brohoof 2

"Looks like Flam and Flam may already checked out.

There are two Flams? This is suspicious. One of them is a fake and may know something more. :dash:

• Brohoof 1

I fail to see how the objects I've been given over 2 hours ago lead to the location I'm just guessing at.

In other words, my guess at where the answer is may be true, but I can't understand the logic nor reasoning as to how anyone is supposed to realize said answer.

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this. Please...

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I fail to see how the objects I've been given over 2 hours ago lead to the location I'm just guessing at.

In other words, my guess at where the answer is may be true, but I can't understand the logic nor reasoning as to how anyone is supposed to realize said answer.

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking this. Please...

Pretty sure Jeric is insanely busy right now so please give some time to do stuff. He is basically managing this entire thing by himself so some leeway is appreciated.

• Brohoof 7

So let me get this straight,  we are giving three possible evidences; a Rainbow Jam, an spool, and two ticket to manehattan. Our prime suspect would be the Flim flam brothers due to the hint on the banner. Thus, the 3rd investigation is to search at  their place until further notice.  So from what we know the gems are being stolen by somepony,.. so let's ask ourselves, who would wants a collection of gems? And why?

I'm not how I feel about being @Rarity's watson though...

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, TBD said:

So let me get this straight,  we are giving three possible evidences; a Rainbow Jam, an spool, and two ticket to manehattan. Our prime suspect would be the Flim flam brothers due to the hint on the banner. Thus, the 3rd investigation is to search at  their place until further notice.  So from what we know the gems are being stolen by somepony,.. so let's ask ourselves, who would wants a collection of gems? And why?

(Finally! Something to work with. That's all I wanted. Now let's see....)

There are dragons, who love gems. Still besides Rarity, the first pony that pops into my head is Sapphire Shores. You think she might be a lead we need.

• Brohoof 2

If you went to the right places you should have these clues. 

Screenshot_20180909-153140.png

Conversation threads will lock when someone picks the correct option. Just keep your eyes peeled for new threads .... They are labeled pretty clearly. 

Once all the clues have been unlocked everyone will have 24 hours to deduce what happened. 

• Brohoof 8

7 minutes ago, Quinch said:

So, how do we find the actual conversation threads?

The next one after AJ hasn't been posted yet 

• Brohoof 2

(Vito Corleone's accent) If anyone would like a little enlightenment to this manifestations, you know where to find me. I  have something that you might want to know.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

Pretty sure Jeric is insanely busy right now so please give some time to do stuff. He is basically managing this entire thing by himself so some leeway is appreciated.

Are we supposed to PM a staff member from each location for more clues?

The Inn post had no further details.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 2