Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gem Hunt Part 2

Jeric

Just now, Will Guide said:

What picture? I feel this game is breaking one of the most important rules of a Fairplay  Mystery novel: Hide nothing from the reader!

They're just talking about the Forum banner and the figure next to Discord, don't worry you haven't missed anything that you can't already find.

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

That was going through my mind as I've been baking the clues in my head. I thought those two reconciled though?

They never did! Suri was a jerk who took advantage of Rarity and never appeared in another episode again. Coco was the nicer one who appeared several episodes more.

I know all the episodes and yet no one ever comes to me for advice. It hurts my self-esteem. All I wanted was to help the sleuths, but this game is too confusing and it breaks the very rules of Fairplay Whodunnit Mystery Novel. 

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FairPlayWhodunnit

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, ChB said:

I love this mystery game! It took me some thinking, but I think I have the culprit.

Every time I think I have the culprit this case throws a wrench into things.

Velma Dinkley, where are you when we need you!? :stressed:

• Brohoof 3

Jeric said he will continue this tomorrow. So for the rest of the night until further notice, you don't need to keep on looking.

• Brohoof 7

Just now, TheTaZe said:

Jeric said he will continue this tomorrow. So for the rest of the night until further notice, you don't need to keep on looking.

Thanks for letting us know, Taze! :) 

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hah, things are happening when I'm at work and stop/pause when I'm at home. :laugh:

I completely have no idea what's going on. :D 

Also why the site background isn't black&white?

Just look how cool it would look like! :wub:

kr1uuMY.png

The site background should be one of the highest-priority things to change here in my opinion. :mlp_pout: I mean, even user-posted images were affected! :D 

• Brohoof 3

The detective never sleep....okay.

I will just gonna leave one last note..anyone else who is still confuse, I'll be around as I mentioned before on this thread. I'll be looking forward working business with ya. Night.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

@Rikifive Mine is cooler. :ph3ar:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.221fc5bcaf5a53830e446e3a3eb15227.png

Oh true that- there it looks better in dark. :yay:

On a side note, I see you have the night background - I didn't pay attention to it, but I don't recall seeing it myself for a looong time now - it's always a day for me, but it used to switch ages ago. EqE4vfd.png I'll pay more attention to it now and see..

Edited by Rikifive
hid image in quote in a spoiler
  • Brohoof 3

Just now, Rikifive said:

On a side note, I see you have the night background - I didn't pay attention to it, but I don't recall seeing it myself for a looong time now - it's always a day for me, but it used to switch ages ago. EqE4vfd.png I'll pay more attention to it now and see..

It's my own theme. It's not built into the site or anything.

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

You can customize this?

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

It's my own theme. It's not built into the site or anything.

The dark theme I know, but the background used to switch between day/night dependable on time - local time I believe. When it was day, there was bright sky, when it was night, it was dark and there was moon at the top, like in yours - it is, or at least was the site's feature. Wayback Machine to the rescue:

Spoiler

1KHxxtz.png The image has colors of course - click for preview

bjv8dG2.png

6 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

You can customize this?

You can install 3rd party addons and stuff like this to your browser to alter the view, such as making the sites appear with dark colors. Of course assuming, that there are any for your browser etc..

As for day/night cycle in background - that's just how the site worked by default.

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

What About Discord? (:yuck:) I see him loitering in the banner.

2 hours ago, TBD said:

So far now this case has been a bit chaotic :umad:

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Discord doesn't break into places. He just snaps his fingers.

Yes but breaking in could potentially cause chaos for the pony who owns the business. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Is it me or  is it that these two brothers were having trouble spelling their own name....hm

bro.png.592c94a8cfeabdbcb83726e919dbba25.png

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 7

36 minutes ago, TBD said:

Is it me or  is it that these two brothers were having trouble spelling their own name....hm

bro.png.592c94a8cfeabdbcb83726e919dbba25.png

Or it's because @Jeric can't type. :-P

pls no ban

• Brohoof 6