Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gem Hunt Part 2

Jeric

1 hour ago, ShadOBabe said:

Hey friends! I might end up passed out before anyone can reply, but how’s the caper coming?

Going swell so far, glad that you would join us. Although I believe we should call it tonight and come back tomorrow since it's pretty quiet...a little too quiet.

Here I was in a room with colorf--less ponies, daughter of trigon as a pony, a princess, Ahuizotlmon, an goat demon, an changeling, an glimglim plush toy, Spongebob too(?) and god who knows what else..so far, diamond are being stolen, F&F are to blame.. but something isn't right. They seem to be confused as we catch up to them. Maybe we haven't' gone far down the rabbit hole yet... or have we just jump in the wrong hole?  Miss Rarity insist to know the incident F&F has mentioned, and I too, was also curious.  As everyone else is. Till tomorrow we shall found out soon..but I can't help it with these questions uprising as I was typing this down. 

• If F&F pretend they don't know why after the diamond, and not just the diamond but  crete of supplies?
  • Where were they when this happen?
  • If F&F is the not the culprit, why'd a person frame them specifically?
  • If the diamond is that important why take the crate of supplies too? why not just the diamond?

And most of all, What incident?

....Miss Rarity, sure have a odd group of watsons... i'm going off topic now.  Night.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A said:

Looks like Rarity will no longer be investigating. I didn't realize the black and white was in universe (but now I remember AJ mentioning it). If that is the case then only Discord could do that, right?

The CMC used 'the colors of a rainbow' as an ingredient for the love potion poison in Hearts and Hooves Day, maybe someone wanted to make one jumbo sized.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A said:

Looks like Rarity will no longer be investigating. I didn't realize the black and white was in universe (but now I remember AJ mentioning it). If that is the case then only Discord could do that, right?

Heh, the first joke I made about that was Rainbow Runners. Discord sucked the color from the land, but he did it using a book in Twilight's library. But given that it came from a book, then ANY sorcerer could have pulled it off.

But I wonder if the diamond itself was integral to making such a spell work.

Stolen ultra-rare diamond... all the color vanishes... this is reminding more of "Rainbow Brite & the Star Stealer" than "My Little Pony" actually. Could this actually be a character from G1? Didn't someone muck around with color via the Rainbow of Darkness?

1 minute ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Sad, it ended, but reason why is understandable. Still wouldn't mind if we get an answer(In case it's really not continue one day)

And I concur. @Jeric I humbly ask, please finish the story when you complete your hiatus.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 1

• The topic was unfeatured

Since all colors has been restored  why is the world still remain black and white? We cannot reach the end of this rabbit hole so we decide to call it a cold case. While we all thought we could  put this case to rest  as unfinished, something still remind amiss that won't lets us sleep. Miss Rarity told us all that that she needs is times to think, time to recollect what we have found, time...

At that moment, time is generous to us, in every second, every minutes and hours we shall take it all and use it to as our advantage to recollect. This case will be open again, till then we'll wait for Miss Rarity to come back with her next plan.

Case closed(?)

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

17 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

Somepony else already suggested Sombra might be after it. The name of the gem implies something rare, and possible imbued with magical properties, so who knows what ELSE it might be useful for beyond a pretty trinket.

And it may not be a rogue changeling. I have trouble believing every single Changeling is "turned." She's an insectoidal queen after all, so I imagine a very angry scowling changeling sitting on a pile of eggs for however long is necessary, rebuilding her forces. Or perhaps thinking up a way to supplement that process, that she would only need a few minions to pull off.

Aaaaand.... a bit more OOC: did anypony actually GET a Radiant Hope Diamond? I've kind of been wondering how many gem trophies there were, and if there was a Radiant Hope in there, if only one user got it, or if it's still possible to collect gems using the pickaxe, including possibly that one?

Well, Radian Hope is the name of that crummy IDW character that is associated with Sombra, so there's that. Chrysalis is a also a rogue changeling now.

I checked F&F profiles. Apparently they also got some of the awards. No gems though.

P.S: See, one mention of ToH and the event gets practically canceled while its main orchestrator goes on a one week vacation. Coinkydink?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

On the other hand, @Jeric, thank you so much for the fun we DID have and don’t worry about it if you’re not interested.

There will always be more events.

Yep exactly, though I really enjoy this event since it was pretty creative and interacting.  Nice job @Jeric for organizing all this for us and no need to worry about not finishing it, it was fun. So best of luck with your family.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked