Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Investigates Part 4 - Flim - Train Station

Flam
Message added by Jeric

Rarity makes it to the the train station to see Flim screaming at his brother who runs off to see if he can find the tickets

Actions

Rarity decides to charm Flim

Rarity decides to interogate Flim

Rarity shows Flim the Tickets 

Rarity asks about the spool of thread. 

"See here brother, what do you mean you lost the tickets? We need to get out of here quickly, everything is looking rather .... bleak and I really don't want to be stuck in this backwater town longer than I have to! Go find them NOW!"

• Brohoof 5

Well look at who I found, Looking for these Flim? 

Rarity flashes the two tickets in front of Flim as a wry smile crosses her face. 

• Brohoof 9

• The topic was locked

Who? Rarity is that .... you? And are those ... ? THEY ARE!  YOU FOIUND OUR TICKETS? 

How in mother's beehive did you manage to find them? Well my dear I will thank you and relieve you of our property and  my brother and I will be on our way!

• Brohoof 2

Cut the act you two bit swindler. I know you know where my diamond and gems are! I found a jar of Zap Apple jam in my boutique, which was ransacked along with Applejacks barn. You were there yesterday trying to procure some of they fabulous preserves, and when I tracked you down to your inn, I found you left in a hurry leaving behind your tickets and even a spool of my thread! 

Rarity looks around for some evidence of a crate or something that would hold all the gems. 

• Brohoof 2

Well for starters, withholding the tickets doesn't seem to be rather generous of you, now does it? Secondly, we have no idea what you are talking about a diamond.  We weren't even here for the Zap Apple jam. We were actually in the market for updating the costumes for our show staff and performers, and put out an advertisement looking for estimates. We got a letter from YOU asking us to meet you at the town square to do business, but you never showed up. We swung by Applejack's barn to try and work out a deal for the jam that would have made this trip less of a waste of our time, and were turned away. First the situation with the inn, and now that. 

• Brohoof 3

Wha-WHAT? I'll have you know that I take my work seriously, and the client and artist relationship has to be one of trust and communication. I don't think you have the bits needed to make up for all the shady things you have done in the past. I did NOT send you any letter responding to you inquiry ... and if you thing that ridiculous alibi .... 

Wait, what about the inn?

• Brohoof 3