Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TheAnimationFanatic

I'm cautiously excited about the trailer that's come out.

Spoiler

It's probably not their intention, but second to actually exploring the role Celestia plays in the cartoon's universe, showing what would happen in her absence is the next best thing. It's something I've been expecting since season 4.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Hierok said:

Yeah, I'm finally excited for mlp again!!! :ticking:

Spoiler

And judging for the trailer, you can scratch 9 as well :adorkable:. Y will definitely cry :(

On 3/10/2019 at 9:46 PM, Steve Piranha said:
  Hide contents

And judging for the trailer, you can scratch 9 as well :adorkable:. Y will definitely cry :(

Spoiler

Yeah, it was pretty sad. I just hope season 9 will wrap everything up. Of needs to be something to remember it by. Maybe Larson? :3

Now hope g5 will be just as good. 

Do you know your all my very best friends?:(

Generation 4 has 1 last chapter of story to tell,for the end is not the end,only a new beginning,for in generation 4 will be the mall that shaped us all, generation 5 being a new beginning,if mlp needed a new home,forbid it be Disney due to the "4 season policy",due to Disney only allowing a TV show to go for 4 seasons. If mlp needed a new home cartoon Network may sound like the 

53 minutes ago, flueryheartlove said:

Do you know your all my very best friends?:(

Generation 4 has 1 last chapter of story to tell,for the end is not the end,only a new beginning,for in generation 4 will be the mall that shaped us all, generation 5 being a new beginning,if mlp needed a new home,forbid it be Disney due to the "4 season policy",due to Disney only allowing a TV show to go for 4 seasons. If mlp needed a new home cartoon Network may sound like the 

Doc McStuffins got renewed for Season 5, but yeah. Disney might not be the go-to option.