Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Queen Chrysalis pretty?

DivineMist1000

On 9/12/2018 at 11:55 AM, Justin_Case001 said:

Oh sure.  She's got a unique beauty and charm.  Sexy voice, too.  Someone should tell her that she'd be a lot prettier if she wasn't so pissed off all the time.  :P

Lol that sounds so much like "if only you would smile more." But yeah I'd say there's beauty there jn a darkish, maybe Gigeresque way. 

I feel bad for her, being the villain who wasn't able to see the light (because sadly we needed one that would be persistent). Maybd they should banish her to E.G. and she can learn from the mistakes of the Dazzlings.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian
  • Brohoof 3

Pretty much like everyone just said, her voice and designs are just maleficent.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

17 minutes ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

Plus she's gorgeous and beautiful.

yes she is. hm, I wonder what her reform (if she gets reformed)  design will  be like?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, DivineLuna1000 said:

Well just picture her design here, just with all her holes filled in and maybe she turns a lighter shade of green.

yes.. I can imagine it right now...

hay_no_by_underpable-daug59e.png

• Brohoof 2

Chrysalis is cool and I love her personality, but I'm not going to qualify my answer here. Let's face it, she ain't pretty. She isn't designed to be because she's supposed to reflect the evil that's on the inside. I think she's fantastic, but not exactly pin-up material. 

I think at first she was just a concerned mother who wants to protect and feed her children at any cost, but then she felt betrayed when her hive left her, and she vowed to revenge on those who "made" them betray her.

Simply she is really pretty, at least for me, as I find changelings really pretty (and sometimes even "attractive") in their own way.

medium.png.2fe61f6015911937d677c54a0b9c4157.png

Her name is Honey Bee (Honey for short). She isn't my OC to be clear. 

She looks really pretty tbh, Isn't she?

Edited by Totally An Admirer
  • Brohoof 3

I actually find Chrysalis to be very beautiful indeed! I have a habit of being attracted to villainous characters with few redeeming qualities, such as Zira from The Lion King II: Simba's Pride and Alucard from the Hellsing franchise. I don't really know how to explain it, something about them just makes me want to beat the evil out of them with the power of my love and affection. It's a good thing I'm not into dating real people because I can easily imagine myself winding up in an abusive relationship. 

• Brohoof 1

Not sure if I would call her "Pretty" or "Beautiful" necessarily........ but I do think she looks pretty neat, I think she looks better in fan artworks of her than she does in the actual show, but then again pretty much any MLP character looks better in artwork than in the actual show ^_^

Related image

Like really, she looks pretty bucking badass in this pic here, much better looking than herself in the actual show :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

The design is interesting, but it doesnt leave really that much taste in your mouth. Im not really a fan of the blocky design as i dont really feel that it fits in the universe so that is a minus. Colors on the other hand look pretty solid and they alone make the design stand on its own so overall rating 6/10

On 9/17/2018 at 10:09 PM, King of Canterlot said:

Not sure if I would call her "Pretty" or "Beautiful" necessarily........ but I do think she looks pretty neat, I think she looks better in fan artworks of her than she does in the actual show, but then again pretty much any MLP character looks better in artwork than in the actual show ^_^

Related image

Like really, she looks pretty bucking badass in this pic here, much better looking than herself in the actual show :ooh:

Wow, I never realized it before that she actually kind of reminds me of Kerrigan (queen of blades) from Starcraft.

Personally, I would love to see her reformed. For different reasons, one of those reasons is to see what her design would be. I bet it would be awesome. I have seen fan-made concepts and they all look really good, so she should get that treatment. Plus I think she is fine with being reformed. We already have Tirek, who is basically evil incarnate and if they kept her evil while all of her, basically children, are reformed, that just seems wrong. And again, redemption and forgiveness goes with the overall theme of the show itself so, I think it can work.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I personally don't find Queen Chrysalis to be that attractive but I could see how someone could think otherwise, I suppose.