Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash needs love!

DivineMist1000

• 1 year later...

She does need more love! She's one of the most underrated characters in FIM and sadly one of the most hated for some godly unknown reason lol. She has flaws yes like anything else. But she's adorable and frankly the most interesting pony in the show in my opinion. 

499.gif

• Brohoof 4

• 7 months later...

Rainbow Dash is a good person. She's brash, and bold, and egotistical, but is that really worth hating someone for? I hope not. Really people are much more flawed, and if we can't tolerate RD, I worry about our ability to tolerate others in general.

• Brohoof 1

Not my best pony, but still I love this awesome and fast rainbowy horse :wub:

On 2020-08-08 at 12:14 PM, gamecubeguy214 said:

There's no such thing as enough love for Rainbow Dash, my friends.

I think I need to totally agree with you on this one B)

• Brohoof 2

I think Rainbow Dash is awesome, and definitely does deserve some love :wub:.

I'd say she's my second favorite of the main six, and I've always been drawn towards her episodes. I mean, how could I not love her with epic episodes like Sonic Rainboom and Hurricane Fluttershy showing how great of a friend she can be. She may be egotistical and arrogant sometimes, but that's just her personality. She has her flaws of course, but who doesn't. At the end of the day, her mishaps help her to build up her character and become an even better pony for her friends, which I'd say is pretty awesome B).

Oh yeah, and she's a pegasus, which is pretty cool in it of itself!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2021-04-15 at 3:35 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

Needs more love? She’s one of the most overwhelmingly popular characters in the show.

And evidently the writers took offense to that given how poorly she was treated in the latter half of the show's run

• Brohoof 1