Swoop

57 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I don't think it's too bad. Sure we may not get the epic world-building like a great anime or something, but it would give an intersting insight into what dragons are like in Equestria.

thats cool, it will be good to expand the world of Equestria! We all want to see what lies beyond, one thing though, is Equestria a planet or more like a country

...I am greatly disappointed by this new synopsis...primarily because I had expected something far grander based on the original blurb we were given. I wanted to see massive world building.

Instead...well, I suppose this will probably still be a good episode, and it's a good thing I heard this now, instead of only finding out when I watched the episode. I might have railed against the episode as being horrible otherwise thanks to it not living up to my expectations.

Still, we should at least get some more insight into Spike's psyche.

Even though it will not be ancient dragons with their ancient migratory path, it still will involve world building as we will be introduced to new young dragons, that must come from somewhere.

Certanly not what I thought at first, but might end up being even better

I can't wait to see what these other young dragons look like- considering the wide and varied looks of all the ponies, I hope the dragons will be up to par in that regard too. :)

I've got a Spike-focused fanfic that I started writing a while ago - it's been on hold ever since I first heard of this episode. Waiting until afterwards to continue so I don't trip over any canon.

(edited)

This episode hasn't received a lot of speculation. I suppose it has to do with it being Spike centric---not to imply Spike isn't well loved by bronies.

Unfortunately, I'll be at the dentist's office when the episode is airing, getting three teeth treated for the early stages of cavities (I eat right! I swear!). I guess I could ask them to turn on The Hub so I could be entertained while my mouth is numb, though it might just be best to strap myself in, have the teeth taken care of, and then watch the episode later in the day as a reward.

Edited by Thereisnospoon303

If I watch this via streaming, I'll have to wait till 4:00 A.M on Sundays, but I'll still get to watch it on TV on the same day at 10:00 A.M, but why did they move the show by three hours! :angry:

Edited by Narutardedscum

Damnit Spike, you had Rarity all over you and you just waddled off...

I'm confused on what is Spike's relationship with Rarity is in this episode, "lover" or "little brother".

• Brohoof 2