Swoop

57 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

The ending was a tad bad, but overall, a good episode. I didn't like how they just teleported out. That seems like a cop out to me. Also the ponies attempting fighting positions was awkwardly hilarious. Plus SpikexRarity Ships Galore! Edited by Ezynell the Peasant

On a serious note, what did we learn from this episode?

1. Teenage dragons are doosh bags

2. Twilight's magic is getting stronger

3. Pee Wee the pheonix now joins the crew

4. Rarity and Spikes relationship seems to be stronger. Although its not gonna pass the "friend" barrier just yet. Let the little guy grow up some.

• Brohoof 1

And Spike and Peewee were confirmed for best ponies!

I really enjoyed this episode. Actually, I think that it will definitely be one of my favorites.

That dragon costume was hilarious. The teenage dragons were not as hackneyed as I thought that they would be (they were actually pretty funny).

Rarity was SO AWESOME in this episode. Fluttershy still seems to remember a few of her assertiveness lessons.

The cameos of the red and green dragons from earlier episodes were good continuity.

I loved the scenes with the phoenixes, they were so fun to watch.

This whole episode was so much fun! I can't wait to download this episode and watch it ten times.

• Brohoof 3

4. Rarity and Spikes relationship seems to be stronger. Although its not gonna pass the "friend" barrier just yet. Let the little guy grow up some.

I knew this episode would scream "SPIKE X RARITY" :D I'm glad that Rarity showed a lot more appreciation towards Spike in this episode after quite a while now.

Woot! Glad to see Fluttershy showing some assertiveness! ;)

I love how she thinks baby dragons are adorable (remember when she first met Spike?) and yet she wants NOTHING to do with a grown one.

This episode is an upgrade to a G1 episode (I found this clicking around on YouTube awhile ago):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxswrROljos

This latest version is soooo much better. B)

Overall, pretty good episode. Got some good comedy, needed more Pinkie Pie. Good character development on Spike.

The lesson was actually different. It wasn't about family, its about who you are.

I loved it. :)

• Brohoof 1

I don't know what to feel about the dragons though. On one hand, they are actually kinda cool in a way. On the other, they are basically anti-bronies.

This was a great episode! Dash almost killed herself, Twi, and Rarity though while attempting to take off in the costume. It was good to see that Fluttershy still has a good grasp of her assertive training. Hopefully we see more of Peewee the Phoenix in the future. Edited by super muffin derpy506