Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

in school , Where did you sit in class?

Reecejackox

In college, we were allowed to sit wherever we wished in the lecture halls/classroom. I found myself migrating to the very back of the room so I could use my cell phone without getting caught.

• Brohoof 1

Being homeschooled, I could lay in my bed if I wanted to. :-P But no usually I sit at a table in our dining room, with the computer and school stuff in front of me and all that. 

Edited by Fire_Flyer
  • Brohoof 1

I absolutely love the back, especially in the corners, so I try to sit there as much as I can. I hate it when they're all taken and I have to sit in front of someone. I always keep imaging them looking at my back through their eyes.  And I usually don't like others looking at me because I'm self conscious about my appearance. I feel safe when I can feel the sturdy wall behind me and knowing when someone's looking at me.

• Brohoof 1

I made sure to secure a corner in the back as soon as possible back then. Pretty much the typical, almost cliche thing of 'I have no friends and am terrible at social skills so I want to be far away', and that rang true for pretty much my entire school life.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Fire_Flyer said:

Being homeschooled, I could lay in my bed if I wanted to. :-P But no usually I sit at a table in our dining room, with the computer and school stuff in front of me and all that. 

Brag about it!:dry:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I prefer being near the front, somewhere in the first five rows. I have that preference because I like to take a lot of notes and because I can't really see the small text that well on the chalkboard/PowerPoint. Also, I seem to be more of a visual learner, so being able to see what the professor/teacher is writing is very important for me.

If there weren't any assigned seats, I'd normally sit in the back in the furthest corner seat away from the door.  I didn't and still don't really trust whatever is going on behind me, I need a wall.

Waaay in the back. The corner if I could get there before anyone else, preferably with at least one empty seat between me and the next person. Being around people I'm not comfortable with (basically everyone except my immediate family and childhood friend) makes me nervous.