Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode 200. Whaddya wanna see?

ManaMinori

Hmm.. maybe a slice of life episode like 100 but whith other characters that were untouched. The non main characters in Canterlot, the other Pie sisters, Some wonderbolts etc. 

Im pretty curious about their lives when none of the main 6 are around to create a situation.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:42 PM, BasementSparkle said:

Maybe a whole Celestia/Luna episode? We got pretty close with "A Royal Problem", and Celestia herself has certainly gotten a bit more attention the last two seasons, but we still don't have an entire episode just about them, start to finish. Might be a good chance for episode 200, they could even make it a flashback episode about when they were younger, toss in some lore in there too.

Alternatively, I think one of the writers once mentioned they wanted to do a whole episode from a villain's point of view, so that could also make a fun 200th episode.

Yeah, that would be awesome! I wasn't sure of what I'd like in the 200th episode, but a story from the villain's point of view sounds amazing! :mlp_yeehaa: Maybe we could see Nightmare Moon's side of the story from a thousand years ago? Chrysalis might also work well in my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

On 9/14/2018 at 11:41 PM, Partialgeek514 said:

Yeah, that would be awesome! I wasn't sure of what I'd like in the 200th episode, but a story from the villain's point of view sounds amazing! :mlp_yeehaa: Maybe we could see Nightmare Moon's side of the story from a thousand years ago? Chrysalis might also work well in my opinion.

Here's what I would do:

Have the episode focus on Celestia's daily routine via "All-Star Superman".

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested to see where the writers would take the episode but I personally NEED to see more Pear butter and Bright Mac before G4 concludes

9 minutes ago, Shady Mist said:

It should be a Scootaloo episode where she finally flys and we finally get to meet her parents.

Although, this would also be an awesome episode to see!

I’d like to see an answer to an oft asked question rather than another tribute episode. How about see8ng Scootaloo’s parents? Or seeing Starlight’s Cutie mark story/childhood? You know, things fans have wanted answers to for years, without having to actively address the fandom.