Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shady Mist

The letter that Celestia got said that at the end of the first day all unicorn magic will be gone. During the first day Luna even stated that "even raising the moon has become difficult". But after the first day when all unicorn magic should be gone the day and night continue to cycle without Celestia and Luna? Unless the Tree of Harmony took over for them sense Cozy Glow's "spell?" didn't seem to have an effect on the tree and knowing the tree being sentient from episode 22? Maybe kinda like it didn't seem to effect the "monsters" bodies in Tartarus or something, I don't know?

Edited by Shady Mist

14 hours ago, Shady Mist said:

The letter that Celestia got said that at the end of the first day all unicorn magic will be gone. During the first day Luna even stated that raising the sun and moon have become troublesome. But after the first day when all unicorn magic should be gone the day and night continue to cycle without Celestia and Luna? Unless the Tree of Harmony took over for them sense Cozy Glow's "spell"? didn't seem to have an effect on the tree and knowing the tree being sentient from episode 22? Maybe kinda like it didn't seem to effect the "monsters" bodies in Tartarus or something, I don't know?

Simply the writers forgot how the world work.

8 hours ago, Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A said:

Grammar violation. 

I think Celestia doesn't raise the sun at all. She just takes credit for it and everypony believes her.

Hey, that's blasphemy against both sisters! Be respectful to the Princesses

Besides, I always believe that once the sun and moon are in the sky, the bodies move on their own across the day.  the powerful ponies simply are needed to help raise or lower the heavenly bodies.

• Brohoof 1