Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who's your favorite non-MLP cartoon character?

Luigi495

(edited)

how come nopony has Gir on here yet? i love Gir! :D dodydodydodydodyDOOO
At 5:00, why is there a sign that says "Drink Poop"? And at 5:23, why does it play the scene twice? And 6:53.......These got peanuts and soap in 'em! Edited by Luigi495

say what...old Spongebob characters or say Spongebob and Patrick?

I'm assuming old Spongebob characters?

Prior to the Sponegbob movie they were some of the best cartoon characters.

We get it already.

You must really hate when somepony talks about OLD SPONGEBOB

No, I hate when somepony complains about new Spongebob like it's some kind of cancer. People never stop complaining about it, and quite frankly, it annoys me a lot more than the post-movie Spongebob episodes.

Edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie
  • Brohoof 1

No, I hate when somepony complains about new Spongebob like it's some kind of cancer. People never stop complaining about it, and quite frankly, it annoys me a lot more than the post-movie Spongebob episodes.

I didn't even mention new Spongebob, I simply said old Spongebob characters were great. Preferring the older episodes is not necessarily hating on the new ones.

I didn't even mention new Spongebob, I simply said old Spongebob characters were great. Preferring the older episodes is not necessarily hating on the new ones.

"Old Spongebob" and "new Spongebob". Grouping them into "good" and "bad" groups is basically the same as hating on them. Should we refer to MLP characters as "old" and "new" since some of the names were used in the older MLP cartoons just because we dislike the older MLP cartoons?

"Old Spongebob" and "new Spongebob". Grouping them into "good" and "bad" groups is basically the same as hating on them.

I never grouped the new characters under "bad", I simply grouped them as old and new and implied I preferred the old over the new.

Should we refer to MLP characters as "old" and "new" since some of the names were used in the older MLP cartoons just because we dislike the older MLP cartoons?

If someone dislikes the old over new then it is up to them to decide if they wish to group them for the sake of making a comparison...and frankly I see nothing wrong with it.

• 2 weeks later...