Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who's your favorite non-MLP cartoon character?

Luigi495

Arggh gah, why are favorite questions always hard? With all the pony love lately it's been reminding me how much I loved the Power Puff Girl characters, so maybe I might have to go with Buttercup. Pretty close up with Bubbles. And of course, Bloo and Gir are and will always be amazing too. :D

If I can mention any grown up cartoons, I'd also have to say Bender and Randy Marsh. :P

And if anime, Spike Spiegel. He's my anime idol.

• 3 months later...

My personal favorite character has to be Snufkin from The Moomins, you know growing up I thought that character was badass.

Edited by SrFrog

It's already been mentioned that anime is a different category (my anime club isn't even allowed to say "cartoon" ;) ) but I only watch one animation besides MLP (perhaps more giving term) so my answer is... LUFFY LUFFY LUFFY LUFFY LUFFY!

• Brohoof 1

I have so many. Brohoof to all the other Gir fans out there, Patrick Star, Finn and Jake from Adventure Time, Dag from Angry Beavers, Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life, and most of all, Beast Boy from Teen Titans. My list goes on and on, but those are some of my favorites.

P.S. If anime counts...Death the Kid from Soul Eater is basically my idol...so much swag contained in one awesome package. He's followed a very close second by Sanji from One Piece.

From watching those good old cartoons from the 90's up until now mine would have to be Norbert from The Angry Beavers. For some odd reason Rarity is a little reminiscent of Norb.They both act out when there's a situation and can be both overly dramatic sometimes.

• Brohoof 2