Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Any Sonic the Hedgehog fans?

DivineMist1000

I've been a Sonic fan for 10 years and I'll never stop loving the series or the Blue Blur himself. He's my favorite character in anything ever and my idol. And I know Rainbow Dash is pretty fast and super awesome, but I'll always believe Sonic is the Best!

IMG_0492.JPG

• Brohoof 3

I used to play the Sonic games a lot when I was younger. Especially Sonic 2 on my sister's old Mega Drive (I think that was the game that got me into gaming) and later Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on GameCube. :) I have five Sonic games for GameCube and two for Wii, so I guess I could say I'm a fan, though it's been years since I last played any of them. I should really do it again someday, especially the Mega Drive games were great... :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

Been a Sonic fan since I was a little kid. I use to watch Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog when it aired early in the morning before I had to go to school. I've played all the classic Sonic games tho I'm terrible at getting all the chaos emeralds. I did get all of em in the 1st game and all of the time stones in Sonic CD. 

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Phosphor270 said:

I use to watch Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog when it aired early in the morning before I had to go to school.

I especially remember the episode Prehistoric Sonic -- because Robotnik actually succeeded at getting all the Emeralds, becoming a god, etc., for a while.

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

I used to play the Sonic games a lot when I was younger. Especially Sonic 2 on my sister's old Mega Drive (I think that was the game that got me into gaming) and later Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on GameCube. :) I have five Sonic games for GameCube and two for Wii, so I guess I could say I'm a fan, though it's been years since I last played any of them. I should really do it again someday, especially the Mega Drive games were great... :rarity:

You should try Sonic Mania if you loved the Mega Drive games!

13 minutes ago, Phosphor270 said:

Been a Sonic fan since I was a little kid. I use to watch Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog when it aired early in the morning before I had to go to school. I've played all the classic Sonic games tho I'm terrible at getting all the chaos emeralds. I did get all of em in the 1st game and all of the time stones in Sonic CD. 

The only Sonic TV show I watched was Sonic X. It's a pretty good show too

• Brohoof 3

I've been a Sonic fan since around 1992 though I wouldn't call myself a diehard fan. If anything, I'm more towards the casual side of things.

• Brohoof 4

I used to play some of Sonic's games. Eventually they got pretty terrible, and I gave it up.

I never liked them that much anyway. The fanbase isn't fun to witness either. So many crazy people.

• Brohoof 1

I've been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog for a while now. While I don't enjoy it as much as other franchises, I still think it contains some fantastic games - I have a lot of memories of playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Mega Drive as a kid, and it's probably one of my favourite games of all time. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cash In said:

I've been a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog for a while now. While I don't enjoy it as much as other franchises, I still think it contains some fantastic games - I have a lot of memories of playing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Mega Drive as a kid, and it's probably one of my favourite games of all time. 

If you're looking for a Sonic game that plays like and looks like a Mega Drive Sonic game, you should try Sonic Mania. Trust me, if you loved the original games, you'll love this one.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, DivineLuna1000 said:

If you're looking for a Sonic game that plays like and looks like a Mega Drive Sonic game, you should try Sonic Mania. Trust me, if you loved the original games, you'll love this one.

I actually pre-ordered it and played it the day it released. It was an absolute blast from start to finish :)

• Brohoof 2

I loved Mania, one of my favorite Sonic games! The look, the feel, the MUSIC!! 

Agreed. It has one of my favourite soundtracks in the whole series - Next to Adventure.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Agreed. It has one of my favourite soundtracks in the whole series - Next to Adventure.

Then again pretty much every Sonic game has an amazing soundtrack, even Sonic 06 and that's the worst game in the series!

Edited by DivineLuna1000
  • Brohoof 3

Then again pretty much every Sonic game has an amazing soundtrack, even Sonic 06 and that's the worst game in the series!

I suppose you could say that. They're very memorable. Even the Sonic games on the Sega Game Gear have a pretty solid soundttack.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

I suppose you could say that. They're very memorable. Even the Sonic games on the Sega Game Gear have a pretty solid soundttack.

I remember those games, though they were the Master System versions that I played. Sonic 1 and 2, Chaos and Triple Trouble. And 3D Blast for Mega Drive too, I love that game!

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

I remember those games, though they were the Master System versions that I played. Sonic 1 and 2, Chaos and Triple Trouble. And 3D Blast for Mega Drive too, I love that game!

I remember having a love-hate relationship with the 8-bit version of 2. I found it too difficult. Still a classic though.

• Brohoof 2

And who could forget the most brilliantly named Zone in the game: Green Hills Zone.

Yes, the creative juices must've been flowing. I will admit though, the music is pretty awesome. The Japanese and PAL theme song for Sonic CD is actually based off it.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cash In said:

Yes, the creative juices must've been flowing. I will admit though, the music is pretty awesome. The Japanese and PAL theme song for Sonic CD is actually based off it.

Ah yes, TootToot Sonic Warrior and Sonic Boom, brilliant songs both of them. And who could forget Stardust Speedway!!! And Wacky Workbench

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

Ah yes, TootToot Sonic Warrior and Sonic Boom, brilliant songs both of them. And who could forget Stardust Speedway!!! And Wacky Workbench

Indeed, those were fantastic. Also, I love both acts of Stardust Speedway in Sonic Mania. Very atmospheric.

• Brohoof 2

Im a Sonic the Hedgehog Fan, i have already played Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Sonic Gems Collection, Sonic Heroes, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic 2006 and Sonic Unleashed.

I enjoyed pretty much everything so far, but i sadly havent played anything recent and i have never realy watched something in the Sonic franchise, i still have to catch up a lot, which i plan to do one day.

• Brohoof 1