DivineGuard1000

Gaming Any Sonic the Hedgehog fans?

Just now, Discordian said:

Oh I see what you're doing. Took me reading through the old posts to get it. :P

Still, I also enjoyed Sonic 06 for the same reasons. I was able to look past the bad development and see the real game underneath.

At least 06 is a Sonic game!

Badges

11 minutes ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

At least 06 is a Sonic game!

Eh, that's a pointless distinction to make imo. It has the Sonic name and characters in it so it's officially a Sonic game. I rather enjoy when games do something new and different.

6 minutes ago, Discordian said:

Eh, that's a pointless distinction to make imo. It has the Sonic name and characters in it so it's officially a Sonic game. I rather enjoy when games do something new and different.

You’re talking to the people who literally want every Sonic game to be like Adventure games! I like new and exciting stuff too, but don’t make it to where it’s unrecognizable!

Badges

13 hours ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

Sonic Generations is the best Sonic game!

So I've heard. I played it back in 2012 at a mate's house and I finished Sky Sanctuary Zone. It was pretty fun from what I remember, so I'm looking forward to playing it fully.

6 hours ago, Discordian said:

I still have some catching up to do on the franchise so that, the 3DS Sonic Boom games and maybe Sonic Mania will be my next few purchases.

I haven't played the 3DS Boom games, but I will say that I found Sonic Mania to be a truly fantastic game. There are lot of callbacks and references, which are really neat, especially if you've been familiar with the series for some time.

5 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I adore this version. I admit I'm not familiar with the other animated series. I just love this one! When I was little, I played a little Sonic II on Saga Genesis, but I'm not much of a gamer.

Knothole_Freedom_Fighters_SatAM.png

I completely forgot this! I used to love it as a kid, although it's been a lot time since I've watched it.

Edited by Cash In

Badges

I am a part of the Sonic fandom. My favorite character is, of course, Sonic. I even have my own OC.

3 minutes ago, Venomous said:

I am a part of the Sonic fandom. My favorite character is, of course, Sonic. I even have my own OC.

Sonic’s my favorite character period!

Badges

Hey I like blue hedgehog man too haha

and I liked unleashed so yeah that's all I have to say

7 hours ago, Jakeduhcreeper said:

Hey I like blue hedgehog man too haha

and I liked unleashed so yeah that's all I have to say

It's not particularly unusual to like Unleashed. It was a very good evolution of Sonic's formula. Now be like me and prefer the PS2/Wii version of Unleashed. It actually doesn't feel nearly as sloppy as the PS3/360 version in a lot of ways. The daytime levels aren't going at ohshitwhy miles per hour and won't try to kill you every two minutes because you don't have god-like reflexes, and the Werehog levels are downright enjoyable instead of thirty minute slogs of bad combat.