Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey All!

Beached Whale

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I Googled MLP forums, magical!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I watched for the brony meme back at the beginning of high school. Then I realized there was a good reason for it.

Hey everyone, nice to meet ya :) I started watching MLP for a little bit in my early high school years so I could meme about it to my friends. I found myself more invested than I expected to be, but I stopped watching at some point for reasons I'm not sure of. It was only recently that I saw an MLP episode clip on Youtube and decided to check it out. The progress the show had made was very surprising, and I decided to start watching again just a few days ago. The music and everything is just as good as I remember. Trying to have hobbies and be a student at the same time is not the easiest thing to balance, but I'm doing my best, promise!

Oh right, my favourite pony is undoubtedly the Great and Power Trixie, and my favourite MLP song is The Magic Inside. That's about it, so I hope to see you in another section soon ;D

• Brohoof 3

Hey there! ^_^ 

Trying to have hobbies and have a job at the same time isn't any easier. :D;) 

Speaking of hobbies, what are yours? :ooh:

Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hey there! ^_^ 

Trying to have hobbies and have a job at the same time isn't any easier. :D;) 

Speaking of hobbies, what are yours? :ooh:

Welcome to the herd! :) 

Thanks for the welcome :ph3ar:

Wow, mind sharing what job you're working? And right? It seems there aren't enough hours in a day anymore :(

I guess on top of being a casual anime fan, I like music and (trying) to play the piano haha. What are your hobbies?

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Beached Whale said:

Thanks for the welcome :ph3ar:

Wow, mind sharing what job you're working? And right? It seems there aren't enough hours in a day anymore :(

I guess on top of being a casual anime fan, I like music and (trying) to play the piano haha. What are your hobbies?

Heh my job is actually something I'd love to change, so there's not much to talk about. :P Oh, exactly! The days are too short! Weekends even shorter. :muffins: 

Playing the piano -- this is something I'd love to try too. I really like piano. How is it going for you? :)
As for my hobbies, it's mainly game development and other related to that activities, such as some art - Basically, I'm making some indie games. ^_^

15 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Heh my job is actually something I'd love to change, so there's not much to talk about. :P Oh, exactly! The days are too short! Weekends even shorter. :muffins: 

Playing the piano -- this is something I'd love to try too. I really like piano. How is it going for you? :)
As for my hobbies, it's mainly game development and other related to that activities, such as some art - Basically, I'm making some indie games. ^_^

Ooooh, understandable ;)  Weekends are the days where I tell myself I'll try to accomplish at least one productive thing, but I think we both know how that goes...

Honestly, progress at the beginning is slow, like most things. I like starting with a solid foundation so it's just scales and stuff for me mostly. Still fun though! And yes, I'd definitely encourage you to try it!

That sounds really cool. I can't do anything art related to save my life, but I accepted that a long time ago so I'm happy leaving it to people who are good at it like you :proud:  Are you working solo on the game? That sounds like a lot of work :o

• Brohoof 1

On 9/13/2018 at 4:31 AM, Beached Whale said:

Ooooh, understandable ;)  Weekends are the days where I tell myself I'll try to accomplish at least one productive thing, but I think we both know how that goes...

Honestly, progress at the beginning is slow, like most things. I like starting with a solid foundation so it's just scales and stuff for me mostly. Still fun though! And yes, I'd definitely encourage you to try it!

That sounds really cool. I can't do anything art related to save my life, but I accepted that a long time ago so I'm happy leaving it to people who are good at it like you :proud:  Are you working solo on the game? That sounds like a lot of work :o

Oh yes, exactly! We both know how that goes. :laugh:

Yeah, beginnings are always slow. Nice, I'll give it a try if I'll have a chance. :P 

You could if you'd give it a serious approach. ;) And actually... I'm not that good at it, I'm still learning. :D Yes, generally I work solo, though when I'm having a solid idea, I'm always open for some teamwork if needed. Yeah.. it is tons of work... :twi:

• 2 weeks later...