Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I love Andy Price's work

starrymiss

I love the MLP IDW comics. Especially everything done by Andy Price. Besides having really great and fun art, he adds the most hilarious sidenotes.

Was reading the "Reflections" story, when I noticed a little 4th wall breakage...

"If you're reading this, you may be over thinking this comic book..."

ANDY PRICE. YOU ARE AMAZING LOOOOL

IMG_3680.JPG

IMG_3681.JPG

IMG_3682.JPG

Edited by starrymiss

• 1 year later...

Yeah, his artwork is pretty great. Definitely my favorite artwork in the comics. He is able to make the ponies so expressive and cute. Plus, there is so much detail in both the characters and the backgrounds. For example, he really makes the mane's and tail's pop. Plus, a little thing I've noticed is that he tends to make wings big and fluffy; Both when folded and opened. I dunno, just a fun little detail I noticed. I'm glad that he is still working on the comics.

Yeah Andy Price is S tier when it comes to artists for the comics. His stuff looks better than the show and rivals the movie. Every panel he makes is just oozing with quality and it looks gorgeous.

Edited by CoryBaxter420
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this is a old thread but I can't help taking the opportunity to praise his work. He is definitely the best artist the comics ever had. Personally I think it's his detailed backgrounds that really make his work stand above the rest.