heavens-champion

Spoiler Regarding the Season 8 finale (don't read if you don't want to be spoiled)

Recommended Posts

I may have spoiled the Season 8 finale for myself, but...

Is anyone worried that Twilight and the others will be vilified for sending a filly to Tartarus?

Edit: Once the finale is officially aired in the U.S. (and other countries it hasn't aired in, yet), someone should ask the writers about this.

Edited by heavens-champion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.  I think it will backfire because they sent a filly to Tatarus, right next to the one penpal she hangs out with, and may have an ace up her sleeve for getting out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

No.  I think it will backfire because they sent a filly to Tatarus, right next to the one penpal she hangs out with, and may have an ace up her sleeve for getting out.

I'm just worried that the punishment was too harsh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

I'm just worried that the punishment was too harsh.

If that happened, Tirek would brag at Twilight for her biggest mistake, causing her morale to drop worse than...

the MLP Movie after she yelled at her friends

and

The Season 8 Premier when she broke down from her school being closed down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, SaburoDaimando said:

If that happened, Tirek would brag at Twilight for her biggest mistake, causing her morale to drop worse than...

the MLP Movie after she yelled at her friends

and

The Season 8 Premier when she broke down from her school being closed down.

I'm just having conflicted feelings about Cozy Glow being too young to be sent to jail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, heavens-champion said:

I'm just having conflicted feelings about Cozy Glow being too young to be sent to jail.

I know, and you're right.  Twilight, Luna and Celestia could end up having second thoughts on pulling this stunt.   Perhaps not learning their lesson from when Celestia banished her sister to the moon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is true an unusual way to punish a villain, especially she is a pony. On the other hand, the other pony villains (except Starlight) did not used such a great magical power like Cozy Glow  did, and while Starlight had a "reason" to do what she did, and from a point of view the thing that she made was not evil, she turned into a real villain when the mane 6 come the her town.
Cozy Glow simply wanted power and rule everything, but she was too young for this.

Edited by Rixton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

I know, and you're right.  Twilight, Luna and Celestia could end up having second thoughts on pulling this stunt.   Perhaps not learning their lesson from when Celestia banished her sister to the moon.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me on "Cozy Glow being too young."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would her parents think of this? :O 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

If CG could cause as much damage as she did by communicating with Tirek on the outside, it would be a really stupid move to put her in closer proximity to him on the inside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

in my mind, Cozy Glow being a filly is just stupid in the first place, she never acted like one, it just didn't  make sense, anyway, filly or not, she's dangerous and they couldn't just let her roam freely, after all Banishment seems to be the go to solution in equestria for just about anything

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, FlareGun45 said:

What would her parents think of this? :O 

What if her parents were....dead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SaburoDaimando said:

 

What if her parents were....dead?

What if her parents.... abandoned her and she was an orphan? And that's why she's like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

7 hours ago, FlareGun45 said:

What if her parents.... abandoned her and she was an orphan? And that's why she's like this?

That's another good theory.  

 

Edit: And just to clarify on @heavens-champion, yes I think it is too harsh to banish Cozy to Tatarus.  It's like Celestia didn't learn her lesson from banishing her own sister to the moon, and she nearly paid that price for it.  Hell, it may take the Tree of Harmony intervening over their big mistake to make them realize that what they did to punish her was wrong.

And like I said, this can also backfire, as Cozy may have an ace in her mane to get her and Tirek loose.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.