Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well hello there, how ye doin

Ace Muffins

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

I dont really know, i encountered it a while back and only recently registered here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

5 words: My Little Pony: The Movie Ok so the story itself is a bit more interesting, tl;dr i decided to watch every movie i missed in 2017, and when i got to MLP:TM, ill be honest, i wasnt too thrilled to watch it, but when it was over, i LOVED it, i dont know what separated it from the other animated films of 2017, but it stood out to me, after that, well, i am here now, and i like it!

Hello there, how yall doin this fine evening (idk what time it is for you, but its currently evening for me), im a pretty (above) average guy from Ukraine (95% of people here dont know english good enough to easily communicate, im the 5% here :P)

I consider myself a pretty decent programmer, currently know c++ and learning Java/Python

So, yea im from Ukraine, a pretty, well, not pretty place to live in, and lets just say being oppressed by Russia doesnt help at all, my dream is to move to some place where i would have friends!

(Holland for example, i wont go too deep, but i do have some friends that i keep contact with)

So, thats about it, ask me some questions if you want

Signing off, my name is Alex, and i hope you have a fine day.

And yes, right now i dont have a favoutite pony :P

• Brohoof 3

Hey there! ^_^ 

Oh a programmer, that's awesome! Working on something? :catface:

Yeah, I've met some of you (I live in Poland) and had a chance to talk about things. Sorry to hear you're having tough times there.

Hope everything goes well for you - and for you all! Welcome to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

hey there Alex, welcome to the fandom, the movie seems to have been made with introducing ponies to new people in mind, and i'm glad it's working.
questions?.. lets see..
you say you have no favorite, and picking just one can be dificult, but who would be the top candidates for you?

• Brohoof 1

@Lord Valtasar hmm, lets see, if i had to pick a top 3, it would be this, Applejack, Fluttershy and Twilight, dont mind the order

(although i NEED to add that, well, i saw the movie 3 days ago, and just recently downloaded the first few episodes, so my preference can change over time)

• Brohoof 1

@RikifiveNope, no projects as of right now, to be honest im still learning c++, its just that i know it the most, our teacher only teaches how to code basic programs (console interface, no OOP, etc.)if you have ny ideas on what i should do, feel free to post them here

• Brohoof 1

Just now, VSkyer said:

@RikifiveNope, no projects as of right now, to be honest im still learning c++, its just that i know it the most, our teacher only teaches how to code basic programs (console interface, no OOP, etc.)if you have ny ideas on what i should do, feel free to post them here

Oh I see. I don't have any ideas, I'm not even sure what kind of things you're into. :P I was just curious if you're working on something in particular; My programming limits mainly to games, though I'd love to do more than that in the future.

@VSkyer Oh I see. You mentioned, that you consider yourself a pretty decent programmer, so I thought you have years of experience and that you've done some things, even if that would be a simple software. I'm interested in these things. :P
Either way, no worries. Everything comes with time. ;) If you don't mind me asking, what are your interests in programming? Aiming for something in particular or just learning it in general for potential use in future? :P 

• 2 weeks later...