Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you found your favorite pony rolling on your bed?

DivineMist1000

Cuddle, I guess, what kind of question even is that, forgive my overthinking brain, but for it-

Ok stop, I won't let this moment be ruined by myself, so in short, I would cuddle and, well, just chat, yea might sound boring but it ain't for me

3 hours ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

They're getting their hair and feathers all over your bed! You just gonna stand there and let them do that?

My answer is yes... yes I would, and then I'd proceed to join them on said bed and cuddle all day with Celestia and Luna 

Same with me if Twily went into my bed...
but probably a step farther :bedeyes: 

• Brohoof 3

I would be confused how this is possible and would ask if they are alright because they did just appear in someone elses bed rolling around. Of course I would let them stay there though.

• Brohoof 1

Well, first off all i would be happy, that i would finally be not alone anymore. But then i would start to panic, how am i supposed to explain her presence to anyone once they find out? How am i supposed to feed her if i have barely enough money for me? Does she have real money? Which bathroom would she go to, since my apartmenrt doesnt even have a bathroom?

I would probably be very afraid. Not sure if i would cuddle with her, as much as i want to cuddle with a female, it would still be weird to cuddle with a pony in a bed. I guess my favorite character would either be Twilight or Cadence so i would have way to much respect towards them anyway and would be a scared to cuddle with them.

Im probably thinking to much about this.

• Brohoof 1

large.png

I should take into consideration multiple aspects, questions about existence of such character. The thoughts would jump really fast, no matter how many questions would be flowing, like: When it would happen? When I would be alone for the weekend or when family is home, but uncoscious of what's happening in my room? As at least one of the previous users stated, how I would take care of the pony to make sure that nobody outside of the house would know about the creature? Also, that creature needs to walk regularly, like us, humans, so I would have to go outside with (in my case), Starlight. It could be really stressing, because I'm not ready for this level of social pressure poiting at abnormal things happening in the neighbourhood. Getting famous would be also a stress, becasue She could be kidnapped (no exaggerations!) by some mad scientists or other agents and try to make them useful for their selfish uses or try to get as much money, as possible. Let's hope that our brave Starlight would get out of theirs' hands with Her magic... but would that magic work in this world? How I would have to treat my siblings if they would want to treat Her like a cat or something? Does Starlight could talk like us? Does Starlight would be (the most important) positivly conjugated to me? Does Starlight would have positive or rather negative influence to the family? Does the family would have positive influence on Her? What I would do with that?... Sad for me, sad, because after the first glances of happiness and joy I would have extreme responsibility for the creature. Conscious creature... Cats are conscious already and I'm sometimes forgetting about them... Luckily I would never forget about Starilght, She's just unique to me. But the questions remain... Another questions: For how long Starlight would be in my world? Does Starlight could bring me to Equestria. Does Starlight would... give me permission to hug and cuddle Her at my wish? Does Starlight would be happy of my way of being? I'm even worse introvert than Her, because She at least has close friends. I also have, but distanced. I, at the present moment, I most like being alone at the present moment and thinkin' 'bout Her.

It's just too complicated topic for me, because each single time I think of Her suddenly appearing next to me, I'm scared and worried that I wouldn't be able to guarantee Her at least a bit of safeness, guarantee a stable future, guarantee that nothing wrong would happen to Her if She would decide to stay in this world. I'm just internal crying right now.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Iam said:

large.png

I should take into consideration multiple aspects, questions about existence of such character. The thoughts would jump really fast, no matter how many questions would be flowing, like: When it would happen? When I would be alone for the weekend or when family is home, but uncoscious of what's happening in my room? As at least one of the previous users stated, how I would take care of the pony to make sure that nobody outside of the house would know about the creature? Also, that creature needs to walk regularly, like us, humans, so I would have to go outside with (in my case), Starlight. It could be really stressing, because I'm not ready for this level of social pressure poiting at abnormal things happening in the neighbourhood. Getting famous would be also a stress, becasue She could be kidnapped (no exaggerations!) by some mad scientists or other agents and try to make them useful for their selfish uses or try to get as much money, as possible. Let's hope that our brave Starlight would get out of theirs' hands with Her magic... but would that magic work in this world? How I would have to treat my siblings if they would want to treat Her like a cat or something? Does Starlight could talk like us? Does Starlight would be (the most important) positivly conjugated to me? Does Starlight would have positive or rather negative influence to the family? Does the family would have positive influence on Her? What I would do with that?... Sad for me, sad, because after the first glances of happiness and joy I would have extreme responsibility for the creature. Conscious creature... Cats are conscious already and I'm sometimes forgetting about them... Luckily I would never forget about Starilght, She's just unique to me. But the questions remain... Another questions: For how long Starlight would be in my world? Does Starlight could bring me to Equestria. Does Starlight would... give me permission to hug and cuddle Her at my wish? Does Starlight would be happy of my way of being? I'm even worse introvert than Her, because She at least has close friends. I also have, but distanced. I, at the present moment, I most like being alone at the present moment and thinkin' 'bout Her.

It's just too complicated topic for me, because each single time I think of Her suddenly appearing next to me, I'm scared and worried that I wouldn't be able to guarantee Her at least a bit of safeness, guarantee a stable future, guarantee that nothing wrong would happen to Her if She would decide to stay in this world. I'm just internal crying right now.

basically my post without me cutting out the overthinking brain parts

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, VSkyer said:

basically my post without me cutting out the overthinking brain parts

spyyyy! get out of my bed now and go back to your own game geezs

i reather have sherbert or blue in my bed i mean geez not a real human 

• Brohoof 1