Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!!

RainbowDash7x

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I was bored one day so I decided to watch a few clips from the show on YouTube and I thought it looked really adorable, so I gave it a try and I've been hooked since.

Hey guys and gals! :-P

Just joined today cuz this forum looks pretty neato. Feel free to tell me about yourself, I like meeting new people.

I started watching the show around this time last year. I used to be a hater but I have no idea what changed to be honest :derp:

Not too much to say about myself but I'm a year 12 student from Australia about to graduate in a few weeks and go off into the big wide world! (If you have any advice for school leavers like me please do share!) I'm looking to start an apprenticeship in government cyber security.

I'm also REALLY into cars. I own a 1996 Toyota Supra SZ and a 2002 Holden Commodore at the moment. Both 6cyl with straight pipes (I love my ears). B)

Other than that I'm boring. But hey that's why I like talking to other ponies, hence why I joined this forum! :balloon:

Also, Rainbow Dash is best pony. :wub:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8IwMcnOmjg3JG1w9KSDU9H1Ba89eSiyPyOaFFbV0BDkAsZR5QSWCsSQ

Thanks for reading and nice to meet you!

(P.S) I do have a question... When I try to edit my profile it says "not allowed to edit this profile". Does anyone have a solution? Cheers!

• Brohoof 4

Hello @oxide80, welcome to the forums!

Yeah, I also got into the show about a year ago. It has helped me through some things, which I'm grateful for :yay:. I'm from Australia as well, so it's nice to see another Aussie brony on here :P.

I'm not sure about your technical error, but I hope that you enjoy yourself here.

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

2 minutes ago, oxide80 said:

(P.S) I do have a question... When I try to edit my profile it says "not allowed to edit this profile". Does anyone have a solution? Cheers!

It is because you're new here. New accounts have some features blocked, to prevent from spamming etc..
There is no need to worry, all you need to do is to get 5 posts to advance to "Muffins" rank, which will unlock most of the features.

Pv3hwOt.png

Though note, that posting in some sections does not increase your post count; for example in forum games, where it could lead to spam just to advance to next ranks. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description and as you can see, it also applies to the area we currently are. ;) 
bW0uJb6.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:14 AM, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

Welcome to the herd! :) 

It is because you're new here. New accounts have some features blocked, to prevent from spamming etc..
There is no need to worry, all you need to do is to get 5 posts to advance to "Muffins" rank, which will unlock most of the features.

Pv3hwOt.png

Though note, that posting in some sections does not increase your post count; for example in forum games, where it could lead to spam just to advance to next ranks. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description and as you can see, it also applies to the area we currently are. ;) 
bW0uJb6.png

hi im new as well, i am assuming it is the same with sending messages to other ponys,  is that correct, if not how do you send messages to other ponys?

hi im new as well, i am assuming it is the same with sending messages to other ponys,  is that correct, if not how do you send messages to other ponys?

Just now, nightshade1 said:

46 minutes ago, nightshade1 said:

Yes, this is correct. You cannot send private messages until you'll get 5 posts. ;)