Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Cash In

A bit of a vague question, but if you could only play one game for the rest of your life, what would it be?

For me, I'd probably pick something which doesn't really have an ending, like Stardew Valley or Minecraft, as it would be harder to become bored with it. If not that, then games that I can replay to death, like the Mario Kart games.

• Brohoof 3

Hmmm...probably the Legend of Zelda Promotional Disc for Gamecube, it had the first two Zelda games for NES, it has Ocarina of Time AND Majora's mask, and it also has a demo for Wind Waker. 

It'd either be that or Farcry 3.

• Brohoof 1

My choice would be Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros. At least the outcome of the competitions would likely be different each time played so things wouldn't get too boring.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Minecraft. The game I have been tinkering around with (with 1.12 mods on a 1.12 version) for weeks now (and nothing is working)... At this rate, I'll be working on it for the rest of my life. :P

Possibly Europa Universalis IV; an alternate history grand strategy game taking place from 1444 to 1821. Each campaign can last anywhere from 20 to 40 hours. A single country can be directed towards achieving any goal you wish to accomplish such as: What if Russia definitively became Third Rome? What if the Byzantine Empire survived past 1453? What if England extended their control on the European mainland? What if the Holy Roman Empire consolidated into a centralized entity? And so on. Despite playing nearly 1000 hours, I have only played a relatively small number of countries. Also, I could install mods in case I wished to have a different gameplay experience.

Probably World of Warcraft... the game where you'd have to be completely insane to 100%. Not to mention there is a new expansion every two or so years, so plenty of content, plus with WoW Classic on the horizon.

If not that, then I could mess with the Zelda randomizers, since its infinitely replayable, plus its a lot more challenging than the vanilla games.

Edited by Snow Frostflame