Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SPECIAL ranks for the characters

PCutter

I recently got into Fallout and I guess I'm already a fan. I guess I had a hard time trying to wrap my head around 3, and I only got into it via Shelter. Bottom line is I like Fallout now.

Anyways, I felt like the characters would have their own attributes if the nukes fell.

Highest

Strength: AJ

Perception: Rarity

Endurance: RD?

Charisma: Pinkie

Intelligence: Twi

Agility: RD

Luck: Don't know

So what would be everyone else's SPECIAL ranks?

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

There's actually a Fallout Equestria tabletop game isn't there? What do they have to say about it?

On 9/16/2018 at 2:07 AM, Gainsborough said:

Well if you want Endurance I'd either go with Big Mac or Iron Will, Fluttershy would have a decent perception skill, Luck would have to go to Celestia since all her plans somehow end up working. XD

I'm on the fence about who would have more charisma. Pinkie or Fluttershy? Both of them have bard-like attributes, but they're catered to very different kinds of people. Take Cranky Doodle for instance. I think Fluttershy would have been able to at least get him to open up some, far more easily than Pinkie. Trouble with Flutters is she isn't instinctively outgoing, UNTIL she knows someone is hurting, and then her maternal instincts become her dominant aspect.

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian