Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Collectibles (MLPMerch's Upcoming Book)

Ilona

About a year ago my BF and I got contacted by Amberley Publushing to write a book about My Little Pony. Now, a month before the official release I proudly present: 
My Little Pony Collectibles.

So, what can you expect of this book? Well it's a great book for those who want a nice introduction/ overview of the whole My Little Pony Line from 1982 till present day. You won't find every pony in this book (far from it) but it does give info on a lot of different ponies released like different kinds of older generation ponies, convention exclusive ponies, ponies from other countries and more! We also included a small guide on how to start and maintain your collection and some info when it comes to pricing ponies. Whether you are totally new to the world of My Little Pony, or want to know more about past generations. 

So it isn't a collectors guide with all the ponies listed. It's more of a overview of the whole MLP Line and some basic collector information. Great for those who just want general information and are for example new to the world of MLP. But some rare ponies are also included like Nirvana's and more. Pre-orders for the book can be found in our blogpost:

https://www.mlpmerch.com/2018/09/our-first-book-my-little-pony-collectibles.html

My-Little-Pony-Collectibles-Book-Cover.j

Edited by Ilona
  • Brohoof 1