Have you ever forgotten something important?

Register now to remove this ad.

Oh yes! I've forgotten how to reassemble a piece of equipment, I was working on at work, several times. Nowadays, I take pictures and keep a schematic handy.

It sucks when I finish a pump and see an "extra" spring or bolt laying on the counter. :laugh:

The most significant thing I've forgotten was a science test that took place the next day. I failed badly lol
but most things I forget tend to not be that important

Edited by MilkTea

My wallet. Of  course when I got it back  $20 was gone...luckily $200  check was still there, it was hidden. Har har for you thief. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Yes. In 4th grade I forgot to do my homework. (My grades were extremely important to me in 4th grade)

Edited by HappyCloud

One time just a few months ago I forgot that I had a shift scheduled at work so I didn't realize until I was looking through my schedule for my weekend shift and realized that I was supposed to be at work right now for my shift (I think it was like a Friday or something?......) Anyways I ended up being 20 minutes late to my shift, so I stayed an extra 20 minutes after my shift was supposed to end cuz I felt bad that I had gotten there so late. 

There's probably other important things I've forgotten too but I can't think of any besides that one at the moment :twismile:

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I made the mistake of forgetting my face makeup remover when going on vacation. For a girl who wears makeup, that is a big mistake.

I forget important stuff all the time. I have a really bad short-term memory so I have to write stuff down on the back of my hands or leave notes everywhere (which is nice if I can actually remember to look at them). One thing is for certain, I am always aware of the fact that I’m forgetting something, even though I can seldom remember what it is. :confused: 

• 6 months later...