Reecejackox

Have you ever forgotten something important?

Three weeks ago , I forgot to put the bins out , only realised in the morning of the day.

I forget things all the time. I get laughed at for the odd reminder notes I leave around, and set in my phone.

Badges

Oh yes! I've forgotten how to reassemble a piece of equipment, I was working on at work, several times. Nowadays, I take pictures and keep a schematic handy.

It sucks when I finish a pump and see an "extra" spring or bolt laying on the counter. :laugh:

The most significant thing I've forgotten was a science test that took place the next day. I failed badly lol
but most things I forget tend to not be that important

Edited by MilkTea

My wallet. Of  course when I got it back  $20 was gone...luckily $200  check was still there, it was hidden. Har har for you thief. :orly:

Badges

Yes. In 4th grade I forgot to do my homework. (My grades were extremely important to me in 4th grade)

Edited by HappyCloud

Badges

I've forgotten so many things both important and unimportant that it would take too long for me to list them all.

Badges

Of course, probably the most important thing I've ever forgotten is........actually I don't remember :derp:

Badges

I forget things pretty often. There was one time where I forgot my marching shoes for a football game and had to march on a turf field in socks.

One time just a few months ago I forgot that I had a shift scheduled at work so I didn't realize until I was looking through my schedule for my weekend shift and realized that I was supposed to be at work right now for my shift (I think it was like a Friday or something?......) Anyways I ended up being 20 minutes late to my shift, so I stayed an extra 20 minutes after my shift was supposed to end cuz I felt bad that I had gotten there so late. 

There's probably other important things I've forgotten too but I can't think of any besides that one at the moment :twismile:

Badges

I always forget things important relating to gaming and school somehow. Just another reason to hate myself...

Plenty of times, annoyingly.

Badges

I made the mistake of forgetting my face makeup remover when going on vacation. For a girl who wears makeup, that is a big mistake.

Oh many many times. Too many to admit haha. :twismile:

Badges

I often forget to brush my teeth in the mornings, which really is something that I should prioritise in remembering.

Badges

(edited)

I can't remember. erer.

Edited by Fluttershutter
  • Shocked 1
  • Laugh 1

I forget important stuff all the time. I have a really bad short-term memory so I have to write stuff down on the back of my hands or leave notes everywhere (which is nice if I can actually remember to look at them). One thing is for certain, I am always aware of the fact that I’m forgetting something, even though I can seldom remember what it is. :confused: 

Badges