Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony's bad habits

pusya

What do you think what kind of bad habits ponys have? They aren't ideal as real people. I found out that Twilight Sparkle is anxious and Rarity is perfectionist. But they learned to live with their weaknesses. And they're so cool! :mlp_pinkie:

I suffer from my perfectionism and it leads to procrastination. Has this ever happened to you?

I thought about it when I desided to get rid of my bad habits. I was on holiday and I realized it couldn't go on like this.

Have you ever seen ways to get rid of bad habits in MLP? How did you cope with this?large.png

Well if it's a legitimate disorder you can't just up and decide to be done with it and often times our little quirks are just imbedded in our personalities and will be with us till the end. So what is and isn't ideal is completely subjective. That being said, they likely carry all of the same bad habits as we do, but few if any are likely to ever be mentioned. Maybe hoofbiting out of nervousness. Have we seen that yet?

• Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, SharpWit said:

Well if it's a legitimate disorder you can't just up and decide to be done with it and often times our little quirks are just imbedded in our personalities and will be with us till the end. So what is and isn't ideal is completely subjective. That being said, they likely carry all of the same bad habits as we do, but few if any are likely to ever be mentioned. Maybe hoofbiting out of nervousness. Have we seen that yet?

Fluttershy bites her hooves out of nervousness- like she's chewing her nails-- when Twilight is doing that levitation trick to her animal friends lol

Edited by starrymiss
  • Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, pusya said:

Hi, @Sepul-Coloratura! I haven't watched all MLP yet. So what episode was that? Did you succeed?

It's season 6 episede 11, Flutter Brutter.

It's about Fluttershy's annoying brother who is unemployed, not learning anything but still thinks he's awesome.

I'm working on it. It is hard to change myself but I don't want to be helpless like that.