Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I access the Fan Clubs section

GrowingHorse2

Hello, I was just wondering how I access the fan club section of this forum? I can see the fan club threads in Google, however, I get a permission denied error when I try to enter them. Do you need a specific forum rank to view them or something?

Thanks

Just now, GrowingHorse2 said:

Hello, I was just wondering how I access the fan club section of this forum? I can see the fan club threads in Google, however, I get a permission denied error when I try to enter them. Do you need a specific forum rank to view them or something?

Thanks

Pretty sure you can do it now. You are a muffin now which gives you a lot more access to the forums than you previously had.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GrowingHorse2 said:

I thought so to, but I cant see them. The specific error code that I get is 2F173/H if that's any help.

I cant see the section for it on the forum index either.

You should be able to access it. I don't know what is the problem with you not being able to do so.

• Brohoof 1

For some reason it was set to be hidden until a member reached 20 posts, though I have no idea why so I reverted it back to 0 as it was. You should be able to access it freely now. 

2 hours ago, GrowingHorse2 said:

Thanks

Closing this out as resolved. 

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked