Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The number of times Ponyville is mentioned by name

heavens-champion

1 minute ago, ggg-2 said:

To be completely blunt: a lot

which is fair enough, given almost all episodes are set there, or at least start there.

even the opening for S01E01 lists the elements as being the most powerful magic known to ponyville...

51 minutes ago, Cypherhoof said:

which is fair enough, given almost all episodes are set there, or at least start there.

even the opening for S01E01 lists the elements as being the most powerful magic known to ponyville...

It actually says the Elements are the most powerful magic known to "Ponydom" not Ponyville.

5 hours ago, Cypherhoof said:

Sounds like ponyville to me - could be dom though, I guess...

I checked the transcript on the MLP wiki, it says dom. 

"She vowed that she would shroud the land in eternal night. Reluctantly, the elder sister harnessed the most powerful magic known to ponydom: the Elements of Harmony." http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Transcripts/Friendship_is_Magic,_part_1

• Brohoof 1

Btw I am going to start rewatching it soon @heavens-champion I will keep you notified.

Edit Just re watched the first two episodes episode one had it was mentioned by name 4 times and in the second episode it was mentioned 1 time this totals 5 so far just from the first two episodes. 

Pilot episodeone: 4

Pilot episode:two: 1

Ticket master: 1

Applebuck season: 6

Griffin the brush off: 1
Boast busters: 5 +1 including the term ponyvillians not sure if that counts. I just realized you meant only in season 8 lol.

At least you know now that the first 6 episodes of season 1 contain the name ponyville 18 times. :)

Edited by Dabmanz