Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Favorite fast food place to eat?

DivineMist1000

My choice is completely unknown compared to the ones most people will probably mention: a Finnish fast food chain called Rolls. :) Their french fries are simply marvelous, the ones I've had elsewhere don't hold a candle to them! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3

Ain't got a favourite. I hate them all really. The only weakness I've had lately is pizza due to the fact it's the most common thing to be delivered around. But I'm working on breaking this one too. I'm growing fat, and for someone who has been really slim for his entire life, this is a shocking realization. Throughout my entire life people joked of me that wind will blow me away one day and I loved it, I enjoyed being slim rather than having more body. And now it's done, now the metabolism changed and Jesus, now I need to *actually* do something about it myself!

That's why fast foods lost their place in my life nowadays.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Passion said:

Ain't got a favourite. I hate them all really. The only weakness I've had lately is pizza due to the fact it's the most common thing to be delivered around. But I'm working on breaking this one too. I'm growing fat, and for someone who has been really slim for his entire life, this is a shocking realization. Throughout my entire life people joked of me that wind will blow me away one day and I loved it, I enjoyed being slim rather than having more body. And now it's done, now the metabolism changed and Jesus, now I need to *actually* do something about it myself!

That's why fast foods lost their place in my life nowadays.

Ah yes, Invisible’s. They got the best Invisi-fries and Invisi-burgers.

”it’s like eating nothing”

Just now, HappyCloud said:

I personally love Dairy Queen.

The Blizzards and Chili Dogs. Best. Thing. Ever

• Brohoof 2

I'd say Hungry Jacks A.K.A Burger King is my favourite :laugh: shame it's also the most expensive :adorkable: McDonalds is WAY too over-priced and has been for the last couple of years (well...at least here in Australia, that is) and while KFC is THE cheapest out of the lot and has the best value, it can be a little greasy at the best of times :mlp_please:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SolarFlare13 said:

I'd say Hungry Jacks A.K.A Burger King is my favourite :laugh: shame it's also the most expensive :adorkable: McDonalds is WAY too over-priced and has been for the last couple of years (well...at least here in Australia, that is) and while KFC is THE cheapest out of the lot and has the best value, it can be a little greasy at the best of times :mlp_please:

Grease builds character... and cholesterol 

• Brohoof 2