Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some tattoos youd like to get?

Like Like Creep

for myself, since i am polish i was thinking about getting one of two, im debating whether or not to do a warrior type tattoo or just the polish insignia. The location would be on my shoulder blade ^-^

Wholesale-5pcs-10pcs-15-2-15-1CM-Cool-Po

24836_re-1475647190.jpg

I would like to get a tattoo that represents my love for MLP and anime. I was thinking of getting a tattoo of Starlight Glimmer and the Crest of Hope from the anime, Digimon. The tattoo would have Starlight in the front with the crest of hope behind Starlight. The meaning of the tattoo would be how Starlight has given me hope when times were difficult. I would mostly likely get the tattoo on my inner forearm. 

8 hours ago, bornAgainEquestrian said:

I don't know if anybody does this at cons, but if there's a tattoo artist there, I'm getting the Celestia/Luna "yin-yang."

@bornAgainEquestrian I think there is someone who makes tattoos at BABScon. I've been to the convention twice and there is someone in the vendor hall, who makes tattoos. 

Getting a tattoo is a great way to feel regret in the future. Which is why I'm probably never gonna get one. Unless someone very close to me passes, then I'll have their name tattooed on my arm or chest.

I promised one of my friends if he ever died on duty I'd get something like this in his honor, with his name.

31641829_1009668339209932_4741584117429174272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=64fc5d7e1be1b33d51608ad24707d49c&oe=5C33B04B

If I wasn't deathly afraid of needles or whatever... I'd get a tattoo across my left arm that says "#NotAllHeroesWearCapes" as a dedication to my three heroes: Matthew Gray Gubler, Joe Kelly and Jensen Ackles.

I wouldn't get a tattoo of any kind. I wouldn't trust my own fickle nature enough to assume I'd like the same image years from now as much as I do today. And I don't think I like anything enough to want it permanently marked on my body.

If I was inclined, I'd put something like a cutie mark or maybe a cartoon character, but only where it doesn't show. I think temporary tattoos might be a better way to go; they make some very realistic ones that last for days. 

I've already got my first tattoo designed and ready to go, now it's just a matter of actually getting it done! :-D

But I'd honestly love to get a huge sleeve going down my right arm, but I know for a fact I would come to regret it, and it would pretty much make me unemployable. :laugh:  

Probably none honestly. Not a big fan of putting something like that on my body. Plus, I may not like what I put on there in a few years and getting it removed is just a pain in the ass.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/17/2018 at 5:22 PM, Cyclone 1066 said:

A J.I. Case eagle on one shoulder and maybe a pony heart thingy on the other. Pony would be Rainbow Dash, Spitfire, or my girlfriend's OC Lucky Bolt.

ra1016-265079_1.jpg.d3bada2b029b3a4be8963d29e8e40fed.jpg1888153354_luckysleepingheart.jpg.a1cfcabe15523f9bf47ce477f4873834.jpg

Wow, I thought I recognized that color scheme! Cute!

I want to get Rainbow's cutie mark on both hips / upper outer thigh regions. If the pain ends up being bearable, I also want a giant pair of black pegasus or angel wings across my back (goodbye, wallet). I've considered others, as well - probably a UV reactive Fullmetal Alchemist one that runs all the way from my right hand up to the right side of my face. Invisible in normal light, but glows under a black light (again, RIP my wallet if I ever get that tattoo).

Edited by BOOker_laugh_at_my_pun
  • Brohoof 1

I’m gonna get The Rock/Dwayne Johnson’s bull on my right arm as he’s my favourite wrestler or a tribal dragon since they’re my favourite mythological creature.

50F57C8D-E26E-4B0F-8712-F36D8B4647BA.jpeg.5821af0f2a0dd382973afccd07864d5b.jpeg

And I’m gonna get the KISS Army logo on my left arm since they’re my favourite band.

120641F1-27E5-4D5A-AE54-A2B6C4C3866F.png.9c44293fcf1e1e4cb78f41f17ead7d3b.png

Edited by TheRockARooster