Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Mary Poppins returns

ManaMinori

What I got from the trailer was basically Nanny Mcphee only the children are better behaved and the nanny starts out looking pretty. Then again Nanny Mcphee is probably a rip off from Mary Poppins. I like how they're keeping some of the old cartoon style mixed in with some CGI. Looks good but I haven't seen other movies that I did want to see in theatres so chances of me seeing it are slim.

I've seen the original movie a long time ago so I do have an incentive to see this one. Though I guess my only concern would be the lack of any of the surviving cast from the original making an appearance. I'm a stickler for getting to see roles in both movies and animation reprised by the original performers.

41 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

I've seen the original movie a long time ago so I do have an incentive to see this one. Though I guess my only concern would be the lack of any of the surviving cast from the original making an appearance. I'm a stickler for getting to see roles in both movies and animation reprised by the original performers.

Dick Van Dyke is reappearing in it. 

I watched the trailer, and I might not be seeing it in theaters for a few personal reasons, nothing against the movie though. I sometimes hate it when new movies are created based off old classics, so I'll have to see how it turns out. For now, I'm liking it so far except for the new actors, mainly because I'm used to the old actors.

Edited by EpicEnergy

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 2:05 PM, Nightmare Muffin said:

Dick Van Dyke is reappearing in it. 

That makes me very happy. What about Julie Andrews, who played Mary Poppins back in 1964?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So isnt these kids from the original Jane and Micheal Bank are like married in the second movie? or something? Because Micheal have kids but there's no mention about his wife. But live with his sister. I have to asks since well...incest. I don't think Disney didn't thought it through.