Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pancakes or Waffles?

DivineMist1000

1 minute ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

Such fabulous toast!

I like to make it egg in a frame style. Came up with the idea when I was about 12 I think and only found out just now that I wasn't the first to :(

Image result for egg in a frame french toast

These ones are overcooked but I swear it's one of the best things you could ever have for breakfast tor any meal for that matter :squee:

• Brohoof 2

Never been a pancake person, I mean they're okay but of the two I prefer waffles (unless its IHOP, that's the only time I'll choose pancakes over waffles). I really don't like the smell of pancake batter either, waffle batter has a much more tolerable smell to it. I also love to make waffles, something about it that reminds me of better times. At my work I have to make several batches for our chicken and waffle sandwich which tastes really good.

8 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Both pale in the fabulousness that is French Toast though.

I'm inclined to agree with this.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, S. Fury said:

Waffles--with Cool Whip and strawberries. Beat that pancake-su!

Waffles-resized.jpg?x82779

Yum I think I might be a bit tired I saw the picture without realizing it was jam and was like who puts ketchup on pancakes :)

• Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, SharpWit said:

I like to make it egg in a frame style. Came up with the idea when I was about 12 I think and only found out just now that I wasn't the first to :(

Image result for egg in a frame french toast

These ones are overcooked but I swear it's one of the best things you could ever have for breakfast tor any meal for that matter :squee:

Dang, now you're making me want to buy eggs again!  Those look good!

If I had to pick either pancakes or waffles, I'd have to go with waffles!  They're pretty good and I like how they look.  Whenever I eat pancakes, I get to this point where I get sick of eating them, doesn't happen when I eat waffles though.  Now this thread has made me want French toast, how dare you all?!?

Pancakes for sure. I don't care for the crunchiness of waffles. I know that's strange because I generally like foods crispy, but really what I like best are soft pancakes with a crispy taste. When that is managed it is perfect!