Dragon Lands vs Maretonia

Jeric

Division E World Cup Match  

92 users have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Maretonia - Chrysalis, Marble Pie, Calaeno
    • Dragon Lands - Ember, Pear Butter, Buffy

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-20 at 03:30 AM

Division E Match

Dragon Lands (1-0) looks to try and build on their earlier success as they face Maretonia (0-1) who struggled in their first match against the power house that was the Changeling Kingdom. 

A8E754793DB10D6D971E0F06AFC10AD5CB2D5C29

She is pissed after losing to Starlight Glimmer

• Brohoof 3

This is a close match up today ladies and gentlecolts! Chrysalis has a real drive to win after her humiliating defeat against the Changeling Kingdom, but is her mind in the right place? All we know is she's got fire in her eyes but Ember seems ready to combat those flames with her own! Will She be able hold up against the former changeling queen and the Parrot Captain herself? Celaeno towers over the opposition and her pirating experience means she'll be swift to react towards anything coming her way. However I see a potential authority dispute midway through. Meanwhile we've got few stats on Buffy and Marble, although the latter is known for her shyness and hard work on the rock farm. I'm sure Pinkie will be giving her the courage to do her best from the sidelines. That leaves us with Pear Butter who I know is going to give it her all. It seems no team has a guaranteed advantage today so it looks like we have another coin toss!

5 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

knew that ridiculous battle against Starlight Glimmer was an aberration.

I don't know Queenie, isn't failure kind of the norm for you?

• Brohoof 3

The second set of matches have at last begun and this one is already proving to be a real nail-biter due to how close it is. I'm going to vote for the Dragon Lands as I've been a fan of dragons ever since I was little. Thank you Fighting Fantasy.

• Brohoof 1
11 minutes ago, Duality said:

Whoa, I broke the tie for a bit there. This one's seriously close, but Chrysalis doesn't hold up against both Ember and Pear Butter when it comes to my vote. :o

And it's back to 50-50. I've never seen a match this close before.

• Brohoof 1

And Ember pulls out a razor thin come from behind victory that effectively ends the Bug Queen's run in the World Cup as she is 0-2 in a division that has two 2-0 teams. 

• The topic was unfeatured