Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 Waiting/Speculation Thread -

Jeric

Things I would love to see:

Not for the show to end as has been suspected, for one.

• -Flurry Heart having some involvement or importance
  • -Scootaloo's parents or aunts, or somehow finally being able to fly, though that would have to be done the right way.
  • -Something from the comics, a storyline or character
  • The CMCs kicking flank like their sisters, School Raze made it seem like they were more involved than they were in the episode.
  • Tempest!
  • Cozy coming back, somehow attaining the power she desires, putting Equestria in a dire situation. (and if she does, please give her a JRPG-esque powered up form sort of like they do in Equestria Girls!
  • Speaking of Equestria Girls, have a Shimmer episode! Though how they would do that without directly referencing Equestria Girls, I dunno.
  • The Pillars plus Stygian teaming up again to help with a problem, presumably one the mane 6 can't attend to for some reason.
  • Some good development on Starlight and Sunburst's friendship. (...relationship? might not happen but I love those two)
Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

This is my estimation as to When Season 9 will debut, go on Mid-Hitaus, and Finish Up.

Dates are:

March 16-April 6th, 2019 (Debut)

June 5th-`19th, 2019 (Mid-Hitaus)

August 17th-31st, 2019 (Return from Mid-Hitaus)

October 5th-19th, 2019 (Season (Series?) Finale)

Those are just my assumed estimations for Season 9's airing next year. 

Agree or Disagree?

Comments are Welcomed

#MLPSEASON9 #MLPFIM #MyLittlePony_FriendshipIsMagic #MLPFinalSeason #March2019 #August2019 #October2019 #DiscoveryFamily

• Brohoof 2

On 10/13/2018 at 12:01 PM, FlareGun45 said:

Sup brahs? It's that time of the year again! A new waiting thread for the new season! Whether or not it's the final season still remains to be seen, but for now let's talk about what we want to happen! :D

If you wanna see my episode ideas, they're right here: https://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Mega_Sean_45/MegaSean's_MLP_Season_9_Episode_Ideas_(final_version)?useskin=oasis#WikiaArticleComments

Remember, brahs: If there are any more early releases or another massive leak, don't forget to censor your comments on the subject with [ Spoiler ] [ / spoiler ] just removes spaces! ;)

dude, none of that counts. Nobody knows exactly about season 9. but I know there will be friendship and I believe in my words.

Edited by Van123

1 hour ago, Van123 said:

dude, none of that counts. Nobody knows exactly about season 9. but I know there will be friendship and I believe in my words.

That was a completely separate post until Jeric merged it with this one, my friend. The REAL entry to the game is a couple comments down from that one! :P 

Edited by FlareGun45

• 2 weeks later...

The question isn't will it happen, it's more a how?

1) If Cozy Glow and the other villains reform, how should it happen?(For Cozy, and maybe Tirek, it would be a near death experience for the former.  Ether from an accident, or another villain who sees her as worthless)

2) What should be expanded on with the Student 6?(A Cutie Map mission, perhaps)

3) What role will Discord play in the final season(I want to see him return in the Season 9 Finale playing an important role)

4) Will there be a wedding episode?(Big Mac and Sugar Belle, or maybe Starlight and Sunburst)

5) What will Episode 200 bring?

6) Who will be the next guest star?

7) And finally, if Grogar is confirmed, who should voice the Goat?(Mark "The Joker" Hamill, anyone?)

• Brohoof 1

I hope they're a little looser with the morals next season. The big thing that still holds this show back is how stories with very solid dramatic potential get watered down to fit in a moral in the last two minutes. It's always been at its best when it's more concerned with the unique complexities of its character relationships than with trying too hard to make them fit broad truisms. Best Gift Ever was a reminder of just how fun and heartwarming the show can be when it just drops the didactics and lets the characters work out their problems naturally.

• Brohoof 4

For now, all I want is for Chrysalis to return, so I could potentially work in some fan fiction that would finally give closure between her and my Changeling OC, Will Guide.

Anything else? Surprise me.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  1. Cozy Glow is NOT reformed, rather just permanently defeated/contained for the hope of future specials, even after G5 is released.
  2. EQG continues even after FIM ends. (Seriously, that hasn’t been around for all that long in a series all its own! Come on, Hasbro!)
  3. A possible Season 10 announcement? A stretch, but you know... *praying intensifies*
  4. Info about Sunbutt/Moonbutt’s pasts. I mean, they’ve gotta have parents, amirite? So who? And where? And how did they even take rule over Equestria? Heck, we’re they even alive before Equestria was founded?

Just a few ideas/hopes ‘n’ wishes. *PRAYING FOR SEASON 10 IN-10-SIFIES*

Would it be so much to ask if EVERY central character gets at least 3 focus episodes for the possible final season? Just so everyone can have a chance to wrap up loose ends! Combo episodes can count too like Rainbow and Flutters having one! For this final season, none of the Mane 6, Spike, CMCs, or Starlight should be cheated of episodes. It's fine for a normal season, but this is the last one. And none of those fool around episodes either that make characters look bad - like Non-Compete Clause did for AJ and Rainbow.

Edited by FlareGun45
  • Brohoof 3

If this really is the last hurrah for the series (No official confirmation yet), then I think they should bring back as of the show's previous writers (who are available) to come back. 

But, more realistically, I think Pinkie Pie NEEDS to have at least two solid or one great focus episode, because while Season 8 was good overall, her focus episodes were meh (The Maud Couple) and downright awful (Yakity-Sax). 

Spoiler

So we have Grogar and Sombra both probably being major players in the premiere. I want one of them to be voiced by Sam Witwer (If you have seen Clone Wars or Rebels you know he has  a very imposing villain voice