Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How much of a "weirdo" were you when you first joined MLP Forums?

Dashy 4 Ever

I remember doing a lot of stupid stuff since I didn't understand the rules:

1. For a while, I posted all my topics in the Welcome Plaza

2. After that, I kept posting topics in wrong categories (Which were driving people insane)

3. I didn't know you weren't allowed or copy other topics (Yes I sucked that much when I first came)

4. I posted more topics then just answering to other topics.

• Brohoof 6

I don't think I did many weird things here – I've been on so many forums that I've done most of the silly things elsewhere. :derp: I find a couple of my early posts embarrassing, though – they weren't especially bad but I wouldn't write those posts today, at least the same way I did then... :laugh:

• Brohoof 6

Wierdo? Been like that ever since I was born. Y’know the whole shtick for some people like me. An outcast from among his peers, bullied throughout his childhood, and a down to earth Lone Wolf persona that doesn’t want to interact/socialize with anything/anyone they come into contact with. Sums me up.

Doesn’t surprise me if I was a weirdo here in these forums. Debated a lot and being somewhat philosophical around these forums so I guess that’s weird on my part.

• Brohoof 1

After I joined, I made some posts here and there before finding my true calling in the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club thread. I wasn't weird or anything given that I'm familiar with the concept of how one's behaviour determines how they will be viewed on a forum. How you behave will result in various fates.

• Brohoof 1

I guess I wasn't too much of a weirdo when I 1st joined. I'm on several other forums, plus I did a bit of lurking well before I decided to join, so that helped with learning how things work here. 

• Brohoof 2

• 3 years later...

Maybe I’m still weird! But I was so nervous when I joined and I tended to exaggerate a lot of things and forge my own kind of personality so I was weirder then. But eventually I got more confidence and started to just be myself. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2