Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think pinkie pie was talking about.

Dabmanz

In the episode the ticket master which I just re watched when they were arguing  Twilight shouts quiet at which point they all stop talking then you here Pinkie say Oatmeal are you crazy? Just curious what you people think the story might of been about since you cannot hear what she is saying before that. I personally do not know but would like to hear what others think she might of been talking about. 

• Brohoof 1

I think it has something to do with her days at the rock farm. They always had oatmeal all day, every day. Pinkie Pie got sick of it. (That’s why she likes cupcakes and candies so much)

Then when she moved out with Maud, eating something outside of the house for the first time in their life, Pinkie asked Maud what would she like to eat, Maud says something out of hundreds of things she could have said.

Edited by Sepul-Coloratura
  • Brohoof 2

It might have been an unintended shoutout to Animorphs, as one character points out how crazy the idea is that instant oatmeal seems to be one of the evil aliens' less impressive weaknesses. 

• Brohoof 2