Dream Realm vs Manehattan

Jeric

Division G Match  

88 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Dream Realm - Nightmare Rarity, Daybreaker, Tantubus
    • Manehattan - Rarity, Sassy Saddles, Coco Pommel 

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-21 at 02:00 AM

It's the battle of Rarity! Both teams are 1-0 so this likely will determine who takes first in the Division. 

nightmare_rarity_n__rarity_by_lethalpeps

Will Manehattan be able to pull off a win with Rares facing down her own past!

• Brohoof 5
24 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Not just one Rarity but two? That's simply fabulous! :darling:

The other team has quite a good line-up too, but Team Manehattan is my choice. Rarity is always dazzling, Coco is adorable and Sassy is a good pony too – that's all I need! :grin:

Well, once she learned the Rules of Rarity :)

• Brohoof 2

:-D

We may not be the most athletic team around, but I simply refuse to be taken down by a cheap imitation of my design! Nightmare Rarity indeed! You look like a dime store knock off painted black. 

Team Fabulosity we have a lead, but look sharp and

:stressed:

... Sassy be careful you almost got dirt of that uniform ... its custom made dear!

• Brohoof 3

Rarity vs nightmare Rarity? that's an interesting one, but Rarity is an artist and has fabulous dresses while nightmare RRT isn't/doesn't and while i'd love to know how NMRarity sounds like, she has no songs either as of now, so i'll go with team manehattan, bonus, they have Coco pommel, so it makes it easier for me

• Brohoof 3
1 minute ago, Lord Valtasar said:

Rarity vs nightmare Rarity? that's an interesting one, but Rarity is an artist and has fabulous dresses while nightmare RRT isn't/doesn't and while i'd love to know how NMRarity sounds like, she has no songs either as of now, so i'll go with team manehattan, bonus, they have Coco pommel, so it makes it easier for me

Yeaaaaah. She's got this one in the bag!

Don't forget that I also taught her everything she knows about buckball. When you learn from the best, something has to rub off, right?

GO RARITY! 

latest?cb=20120603213417

• Brohoof 4

Rarity vs. Rarity... That's what the team setups provided resulting in this particular instance. Who am I going to vote for this time? Hmmm... I'm leaning towards Manehatten here.

• Brohoof 3