Saddle Arabia vs Cloudsdale

Jeric

Division H Match  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Cloudsdale - Rainbow Dash, Mayor Mare, Iron Will
    • Saddle Arabia - Scootaloo, Bright Mac, Flurry Heart

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-21 at 02:00 AM

Oh no!

Does Rainbow have the heart to take down Scootaloo AND Flurry Heart? Will youth and power win over talent and experience? Four years ago Scootaloo took down Princess Celestia in a one-on-on contest ... shocking everyone in the process. Will she get another shot at being a dark horse?

latest?cb=20130808173103

• Brohoof 5

This does look like a conundrum but Rainbow Dash has humbled herself to a degree when it comes to competition. The last thing she wants to do is hurt anypony, especially Scootaloo. But I'm sure Scootaloo is looking back at her team and sees that they have no chance against the "coolest" pony in Equestria. Midway through we can see Mayor Mare appears matched up with Bright Mac and Iron Will is yelling and flexing at a baby that finds his attempts at intimidation amusing. Rainbow Dash is confused when Scootaloo cheers her on, and she admits she doesn't think she's going to win so she'll have fun playing and supporting her big sister. The match isn't a very serious one and Dash uses the rest of the time to teach Scoots a few tricks. Team Cloudsdale wins and no one is surprised.

• Brohoof 2

Hey Iron Will! Get with the program here, will ya? We want to win sure, but can you go a little easy on them? I mean you are playing a baby for pony's sake!

HOW YOU HOLDING UP SCOOTS? 

Mayor! Why did you just call a time out? Ugh. Okay .. that gives me time to check on Rarity

• Brohoof 3

ok think this for a momment, maybe Rainbow dash has a soft spot for scoots, but Iron Will won't let them phase him. Plus, while RD would feel bad about it, she'll still try her best to win, on the other hoof, flurryfluff while being a baby, has huge potential(if only she stopped plating with that snail) scoots is very athletic but having to face RD makes it really hard for her, and Bright mac, will probably be paired with Iron Will so that one would be interesting. in the end, despite how fluffy Sadle arabia is, Cloudsdale has the upper hand

• Brohoof 1

Well isn't this an ironic twist? Rainbow Dash vs. Scootaloo. Something like this was bound to happen--I believe it already has in previous matches--so this should be par for the course for the duration of this tournament. My vote is going to Cloudsdale because of Iron Will, pure and simple.

• Brohoof 3

PL24NRs.gif

...and poor quality comes from gif format. :love: (don't mind me- I had a feeling to make something somewhat productive)

Interesting match to be honest. :ooh:

As much as I love Scootaloo, I'm voting for Cloudsdale. :P 

Edited by Rikifive
  • Brohoof 3