Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would Chrysalis' favorite food be?

DivineMist1000

Don't ask me why, but I feel that she would adore sauerkraut. Just seems like something she would be into.

Just now, Ganondorf8 said:

I'd like to think she would enjoy anything spicy--the more the better.

I also agree with this. She seems like the spicy dicy type.

Just now, Kronos the Revenant said:

Any kind of homemade meal because what can possibly have more love in it than a homemade meal. 

I'm sure she's a great cook and I have it on good authority that she also has an apron with the words "Hug the Bug" on it.

• Brohoof 2

52 minutes ago, DivineLuna1000 said:

I'm sure she's a great cook and I have it on good authority that she also has an apron with the words "Hug the Bug" on it.

I wonder if they have anything comparable to honey. Like if they have surplus love and can synthesize it into a liquid form for long term storage.

Of course... any honey made from RD love would be the tastiest 😋

Edited by bornAgainEquestrian

This does bring up a good point.  She's been on her own for 2 seasons now, how has she sustained herself. Is she like a serial killer in the woods that nobody talks about but ponies disappear every now and then? Judging by the mean 6 episode she is staying near ponyville to plot her revenge and control the elements. 

Does she hibernate?  

Just now, Sunlight Glisten said:

This does bring up a good point.  She's been on her own for 2 seasons now, how has she sustained herself. Is she like a serial killer in the woods that nobody talks about but ponies disappear every now and then? Judging by the mean 6 episode she is staying near ponyville to plot her revenge and control the elements. 

Does she hibernate?  

@Sunlight Glisten She eats children’s cereal for breakfast. And by that I mean she steals other children’s cereal and eats it for breakfast

“Silly fillies, Trix are for me”

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Sunlight Glisten said:

Does she hibernate?  

Ehh... they feed on love, not blood. All she needs to do is what Changelings have always done. They don't need to kill.

3 hours ago, DivineGlow1000 said:

@Sunlight Glisten She eats children’s cereal for breakfast. And by that I mean she steals other children’s cereal and eats it for breakfast

“Silly fillies, Trix are for me”

then she's a cereal killer?
all she has to do is take said children's form, and go eat their cereal, maybe even eat their veggies to feed on their mother's approval and love

• 1 year later...