Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer Sunset Celebration Trivia

Ganondorf8

6 hours ago, Totally Spicy BronyNumber 2A said:

I can't get to my dvds until tomorrow night, so I will need the extension.

You're on the right track now with the bonus question. You just need to watch the right thing.

Since you're all struggling with question eight, I will give you one more hint. Pay close attention to Sunset's reactions in certain scenes especially in the recent specials. What I'm looking for is pretty obvious as it's on full display.

Though I want the right word, I'll also accept words that mean the same thing.

Edited by Ganondorf8
Added a bit more.

I wonder if that single word for Q8 is spoken in dialog??? Retorical. So no need to answer that.

Well, I should be able to get home and actually write out my official answers within an hour or 2.

Edited by Willusion
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Think more of personality.

Okay then. Now's a good time to write down my answers in a word document for the submission, but I won't submit the answers in PM to Sunset just yet. there's still about 20 hours left before this topic closes, right?

I should go rewatch the specials for the answer to Q8. Wish me luck.

2 hours ago, Willusion said:

Okay then. Now's a good time to write down my answers in a word document for the submission, but I won't submit the answers in PM to Sunset just yet. there's still about 20 hours left before this topic closes, right?

I should go rewatch the specials for the answer to Q8. Wish me luck.

The 48 hour mark will be sometime tomorrow afternoon. After that, the one day extension goes into effect.

One last thing for everyone. The 'hard mode' questions by Lord Valtasar don't need to be answered in order to get Sunset's badge. Only my questions go towards that. The other ones are more of a bonus for those who want to test their Sunset knowledge to the highest level.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Bas said:

I heard the rumour you truly hate humanity.

what does humanity have to do with it, they may look more human in EqG but they're ponies at heart.
(damn those paparazi sharing my secrets with everypony)

I've submitted my answer, so now I can only wait. I'm fairly confident with my answers - Aside from Question 8, as there are various things it could've possibly been.

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Cash In said:

I've submitted my answer, so now I can only wait. I'm fairly confident with my answers - Aside from Question 8, as there are various things it could've possibly been.

Ditto

The regular 48 hours are up but this thread will remain open for the next 24 hours due to the extension that's now in effect. Anyone who hasn't sent in their answers to @Sunset Shimmer can still do so. Once the extension is over, no more answers can be submitted and this thread will be locked.

Also, the comics and shorts for Equestria Girls weren't utilized in this trivia so there's no need to look at those.

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Does shorts include Season 1/Digital series?

He clearly said in the first post that the shorts and digital series have nothing to do with this trivia.

1 hour ago, Bas said:

That's weird, because I strongly feel I found the correct answer to Q8 in the digital series.

Are you sure he wasn't referring to shorty only?

(Also, didn't he wrote regarding Q8 that recent season 1 episodes will help answering it?)

Spoiler

Check one of the three  21 mins specials. 

@Bas

None of the Equestria Girls shorts were utilized for the trivia.

By the way everyone. The 24 hour extension period is over which means the Summer Sunset Celebration Trivia has reached its conclusion. I want to thank everyone who participated, Lord Valtasar for providing 'hard mode' questions, and Sunset Shimmer for being a fantastic character.

This thread is now locked.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was locked, unfeatured and unpinned