Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings everypony!

Stormfall

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Searched for a place where fans gather, and here you all are!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Saw the song Pinkies Brew on YouTube, then became curious about other MLP vids. Soon after I watched the first two episodes, as soon as Twilght said “A different kind of spark.” And I almost cried I knew I was hooked.

Hello! I’m crazy excited to be here! Let’s see, I’m a 36 year old male who loves fantasy and all forms of good storytelling. It’s rare for a show like this to evoke such emotion in me, but man FiM is so amazing! I only discovered this show earlier this year, around April I think, and I’ve binged watched all the way thru season 8 now. I have so many questions and ideas about the show and I think I’m in the right place. I’ll be looking around the site and figuring out how things work but I’m so stoked to find this fandom! Never stop making PMVs and all pony related things! I’ve already got my OC ready and once I figure out how to get some pics on here I will. I can’t wait to meet everypony!

• Brohoof 4

Ha, yea I kinda became obsessed for a while, once I realized the vids I was watching on YouTube were filled with spoilers I had to catch up so I could watch the show as it was presented. It’s such an interesting lore they’ve created.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkies Brew is a parody song in the also parody series called Friendship is Witchcraft, you can find it on YouTube (Tho I didn’t end up liking it after I saw it, some decently funny songs tho). Twilight said those words during the confrontation with Nightmare Moon. Twi was looking for the “spark” which would activate the Elements of Harmony and reveal the final element. She thought at first it was a literal magic spark and she tried using her magic to create it, but it didn’t work. Then when her friends came running into the room, the spark ignited inside Twilight herself. Nightmare Moon says “You still don’t have the sixth element! The spark didn’t work!” Then Twi replies “But it did, a different kind of spark!”. And yes, watching that many episodes was slightly ambitious but I know people who have caught up their favorite shows faster than that.

Also thanks for all the welcomes every pony! 

On 9/24/2018 at 7:03 PM, Bas said:

What is "Pinkie's Brew", and when did Twarkle say these words (in which response)?

Ok I did this wrong, please see above post 😬